289: gangster

Elaine's POV

After Lisa gave me head then he made love to me, I had missed him so much. After we were done he pulled me closer to him and spooned me. He put his hands in my barely there belly.

Lisa: so you're really pregnant with my heir?

I was still not talking to Lisa, so I kept quiet.

He sat up straight on the edge of the bed then came around to my side. When he got there he found me crying, I was tired of Lisa lying to me so it broke my heart knowing that he doesn't trust me enough to let me in his space like I do with him. I've opened up everything of mine for Lisa from my legs to my heart. He wiped the tears off my face.

Lisa: baby why are you crying?

Elaine: because the father of my child doesn't trust me

I said that then faced the other direction. He uncovered me then sat next to me.

Lisa: okay I'll tell you

I woke up and looked at him.

Elaine: really?

Lisa: yeah

I sat there curiously looking at him.

Lisa: you were right I'm in a gang, in fact I'm a gang leader.

Okay I kinda expected him to be in a gang but to be a gang leader, that's something else. I give him the carry on look.

Lisa: my dad was the gang leader and when I was sixteen he introduced me to this world. He taught me everything I know. I was introduced to this world at a very young age, it became my second home after  my normal life. I made a deal with my father, our deal was that he'll let me graduate from college then I'll take over after him. Unfortunately I had to take over while I was still in college because he passed away. Yeah there you have it.

I froze for a minute after he told me, then everything came back to me and started making sense. From all the calls he received then had to go to those dodgey men. That was nothing what made my head spin is something that happened about two months after we started dating. One day I got a call from Samuel and he was taunting me as always and it happened that I was with Lisa on that day. He heard everything, then about two days later Samuel was stabbed to death in his cell. I look at Lisa in confusion.

Elaine: so y-you are the one that got Samuel k-killed?

He just looked down. Tears streamed out of my face, no I wasn't crying because of Samuel's death but I was crying because I let a murderer touch me, make love to me and impregnate me. He tried to wipe my tears away but I pushed him away.

Elaine: don't touch me

Lisa: Fiori please

Elaine: you're a murderer

Lisa: baby, I'll never hurt you

Elaine: how could I have not seen it? How could I have ignored the signs. I have been sleeping with a murder in a suit

Lisa: baby please don't say that

Elaine: Lisa no

Lisa: Fiori

Elaine: stop calling me that!

Lisa: I didn't tell you because this is what I was scared of, loosing you

I stood up and started pacing.

Elaine: oh my goodness my baby's father is a killer

Lisa: please stop saying that

Elaine: I'm in love with a murderer

He came to me then he hugged me regardless of me hitting him. My eyes were now red from all the crying?

Elaine: why?

He kept quiet and let me cry in his arms.

-❤️ personally I'd die if I were Elaine 🤧