231: kids out of this

Elaine's POV

Billie left and I was so hurt because she doesn't trust me by myself anymore but I don't blame her I wouldn't have trusted me too. I decide to do yoga just to get mind off everything. To be honest I hate how Billie knows me so much, I didn't expect her to know that I'm still not okay because I'm pretty sure my facade is sellable. I do yoga then go freshen up and get myself some snacks and rent a movie. I was going to have some me time, but it was soon disturbed by a phone call with no caller ID.I groan and pick it.

Elaine: hello?

Caller: here's that beautiful voice

I nearly tossed the phone against the wall but I kept my composure. If I want to know why he's torturing me so much I better toughen up.

Elaine: what do you want Samuel?

Sam: (chuckle) that's no way to greet a lover

Elaine: yeah? You call this love?

Sam: I'm offended, what about all the flowers I send you

I felt like dying when he said that, so he's the one who's been sending me flowers.

Elaine: you love me so much that you got your friend to rape me huh?

When I said that I felt tears threatening to come out.

Sam: baby don't cry

Elaine: I'm not crying

Sam: what he was rough with you?

Can you believe him right now? Like really?

Elaine: Samuel what do you want from me?

Sam: thought I already told you, I want you

Elaine: you must be delusional

I was now spitting venom, I was so mad. I was mad that a big ass man would stoop so low just because he can't take being rejected. He returned the tone and I got a little scared.

Sam: don't talk to me like that okay?

Elaine: fuck you Samuel

Sam: (chuckle) you still want more of this? I guess your dyke doesn't give it to you good

Elaine: don't you dare talk about my wife

Sam: oh did I strike a nerve?

I kept quiet

Sam: oh and what beautiful children you have

When he spoke of my kids I left my heart drop to the pits of my stomach and tears that we're already threatening my eyes flew out.

Elaine: leave my kids out of this

Sam: (laugh) let me see, no!

Elaine: what do you want?

Sam: get me out of here

Elaine: how am I supposed to do that?

Sam: I don't know the same way you and your dyke got me in this hell hole. Unless you want to see me kill them one by one

He then dropped the call. I was so shaken and tears weren't giving me an easy time. I was trying to call Billie but her phone didn't go through. I was so scared now because I knew that Samuel wasn't joking. I try to call Hannah and my call didn't go through. I was so worried now, at least with Billie I'm almost sure she's safe but with my kids I wasn't so sure. I tried a several times but still nothing, I started pacing to come down but still. I tried again but still nothing, I must've called a hundred times so I decided to go get dressed so that when Billie comes we go home. After I was done freshening up I waited for Billie for like an hour or two after. I heard the door open, I quickly went to open it. Billie had a smile on her face but as soon as she saw me it disappeared.

Billie: baby what's wrong? Why are you crying?

I quickly pulled her in for a tight hug

Elaine: I'm so glad you're okay

Billie: babe what are you talking about? Why wouldn't I be okay?

Elaine: Billie we have to get to the kids now

Billie: babe tell me what's going on?

Elaine: Billie the kids

Billie: baby calm down I just spoke to Hannah on my way here, she said she saw your missed calls. What's going on?

Elaine: Samuel called...

Billie: what?

Elaine: he threatened your live and the kids

Billie: baby relax the kids are safe

Elaine: I want to be sure let's call them then

Billie: okay we'll video call them after you wash your face, I don't want them to see you cry

Elaine: okay

I go wash my face to at least look alive then we talk to the kids.

-can someone end Samuel already🤦hope y'all are well thou❤️