248: don't be scared of me

Billie's POV

So Elaine was mad at me last night because apparently I'm hardly home even when I'm around and I don't even make love to her anymore. She probably thinks I'm cheating on her, no in fact she does think so. I get up andfreshen up then go make my wife breakfast. I go to the guestroom where she slept and layed the food tray on the bed then woke her up. She wakes up and wraps herself with the sheets then sit up straight.

Billie: morning

She just kept quiet and stared at me, I could see that she was crying and that broke my heart.

Billie: I made you breakfast

She keeps quiet again

Billie: baby talk to me

She just stares at me, I know she's big mad when she gives me the silent treatment. I run my hand on her exposed thigh and she moves my hand off her.

Elaine: don't touch me

Billie: I thought you said I don't touch you enough

She keeps quiet again, now I'm running out of patience so I snap at her.

Billie: then what the fuck do you want?

Elaine: tell me this, why should I beg you to talk to me? Tell me huh? Billie ever since we've been together you've always been touchy. Now all of the sudden you want me to prompt you?!

Billie: Elaine I work to provide for you and the kids and that means I have to work extra hard meaning I'm tired at the end of the day!

Elaine: so tired that you can't even talk to me?

Billie: (sigh) what do you want me to do? Report my movements to you?

Elaine: oh so now you're saying I'm dictating your life? Wow I can't believe you right now. She must be really giving you good

I'm a very irrational person so when she said that I almost slapped her but I controlled my anger.

Elaine's POV

When Billie almost slapped me I ducked and tears streamed down my cheeks. I'm such a coward, I can't even fight to save my life and I've seen Billie whooping people a few times so no thank you. I moved back from her and I could see the guilty on her face but I was now frightened. She extended her hand towards my face so I closed my eyes in fear. She just wipes my tears away so I opened my eyes. She came near me and kissed me, I kissed her back because I was scared of what she'd do if I move away. I kissed her but I was shaking.

Billie: I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm sorry for upsetting you.

I'm such a coward, I was still paralysed by fear. I kept imagining what if she went through with her slap, I'd probably had a cut because she was wearing our wedding ring.

Billie: mamas talk to me, I don't want you to be scared of me

I looked at her because I was still shocked.

Billie: (sigh) please eat my breakfast then

Elaine: (low) okay

She brings it closer and I slowly eat the breakfast while she watched me. After a few bites I pushed the tray away.

Elaine: (low) I'm full

She took the tray and but it away then she stretched her hand to my face and I moved back a little.

Billie: I'm not gonna hurt you,you have something on your face.

I attempt to remove it by myself but I fail

Billie: it's still there, let me remove it

I give her a slight nod and she removes it from the corner of my lips. Then she runs her thumb on my lips.

Billie: I love you, I've just been very busy lately

-❤️