288: what kind of a question is that?

Elaine's POV

After a few hours I wake up and realise that the lights in the house were turned off, I go to the bathroom then check the tests. I sit down and check the first one and the second one, they both said the same thing. They said I was four weeks pregnant. A part of me was scared but I was excited more than anything. I get out of the bathroom and go downstairs in the kitchen. I was hungry but not for food but for snacks, I go to the pantry and take out all snacks you can think of and go to the couch. I then started eating while watching some series.

Around 11pm I got a call from Lisa, telling me to open up for him. At first I was reluctant to open for him but I wanted to see him. I opened for him and he was wearing black military pants, boots and a black jacket with it's hood on. He was soaked as it was raining outside. He gets in and I close the door, immediately when I turned around he picked me up and kissed me, I kissed him back

Elaine: Lisa...

Lisa: don't fight me Fiori not today

Elaine: mhm

He kisses me and lifts me up then he walks to my room. When he got there he put me on the bed and I unzipped his jacket and I took it off. The first thing I noticed when I took off his jacket is a bloody band aid in his arm. So I broke the kiss.

Elaine: what happened?

He pulled me back in the kiss.

Lisa: it's just a graze, come

I pulled away again

Elaine: let me look at it

Lisa: Fiori, let me make love to you then you'll look at it

He said that while kissing my neck. I gently pushed him off me and pulled him with his other hand to the bathroom. When we get there I sit him down on a chair and I take out the first aid kit. I unwrap the band aid he had then I start nursing it.

Elaine: what happened?

Lisa: it's nothing

Lisa is crazy, I know that this is a bullet wound.

Elaine: Lisa this is a bullet wound

Lisa: baby don't worry I'll be fine

Elaine: Lisa what's going on? Why don't you wanna tell me? Are you in a gang?

He just keeps quiet and looks away. We stay in silence because I was tired of reaching out. He looks behind me and squints his eyes, I look to see what he was looking at and I see the tests. Immediately after I was done nursing him he took the two tested in his other hand. He looks at them then me.

Lisa: weren't you gonna tell me?

I keep quiet he lifts my chin up and speaks softly

Lisa: I'm talking to you

Elaine: I just found out

Lisa: is it mine?

What kind of a question is that? I slapped him, I won't let Lisa disrespect me like that. He's the one who's been sexing me now he's asking if this is his child.

Elaine: what kind of a question is that?

He looked at me and he smashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back then we walked to the bedroom, when we got there he took off my undies. He then made me sit on his face and he gave me head.

-❤️