321: where is she?

Elaine's POV

Billie spends more time with me ever since that day. My family and friends think I'm starting to loose it but I think I'm fine. I don't get them they wanted me to talk to them now that I do they say they're even more worried. Tonight I'm going out alone since Zara thought it was a bad idea  but I'm going anyway. I dress up in thigh high heels, t-shirt dress and do my make up and hair.  I was going to sneak out because my mom and Isa aren't gonna allow me to go.  Immediately when the lights were turned off I snuck out. I then went to a club.

Billie's POV

Today I was busy so I spend two hours with Elaine and went to work. I had promised her to call her like I always do and we'd talk for hours. Immediately when I got out of studio I connected my phone to the car and called her. Her phone rings but she doesn't answer her phone, I call again but still. I decide to call Isa to ask her.

Isa: hello

Elaine: hey, I've been trying to call Elaine but she's not answering her phone

Isa: she said she was tired so she had an early night

Billie: oh okay please kiss her good night for m

Isa: okay let me give her the phone in sure she wouldn't mind

Billie: okay

I stay connected while she takes the phone to her

Isa: Billie she's not here

Billie: what do you mean?

Isa: there's a dummy in her bed

Billie: this can't be good

Isa: let me tell mom

Billie: okay let me try to track her phone

Isa: she left it here

Billie: (sigh) Uhm okay I'll figure something out

I then end the call and drive, I was thinking of who to call. Elaine is taking this very badly, at first she wasn't talking to anyone but now she's pretending as if nothing ever happened. I don't want her to live in pity but I also don't want her to act as if nothing ever happened, because that way she'll never heal. I decide to go to Lisa's house, when I get there the guards open for me and I knock. He comes to open the door and looks at me puzzled.

Billie: where is she?

Lisa: huh?

Billie: Lisa don't make me a fool I know she's here

Lisa: what are you talking about?

I just push him out of the way and call out for Elaine but no reply. He comes in and looks at me confused

Billie: where did you hide her?

Lisa: who?

Billie: Elaine

Lisa: what are you talking about?

Billie: we can't find her anywhere

He takes out his phone and calls someone.

Lisa: I got some people to look for her

Billie: let me know when you find here, and don't go near her

The day I found Lisa in hospital we spoke and I got him to stop harrassing Elaine. Well let's just say I did some digging on him and found some interesting things about him so I threatened him.

Lisa: I'll let you know

I got in my car and drove around downtown hoping that maybe I'll find her somewhere but nothing. After some few minutes I get a call from Lisa letting me know about Elaine's where abouts. I can't believe Elaine right now, she went clubbing. I quickly drove to the club then when I got there they let me in because of who I am. I search for Elaine for about a good ten minutes but nothing in fact she's the one who sees me.

Elaine: (slur) hey Billie come let's dance

Billie: Elaine I'm here to take you home

Elaine: (slur) the night is still young

Billie: Elaine come

I drag her outside, she kept giggling non stop. When we got outside we walked to my car, while we were walking like that she stopped and puked. She wiped her mouth then smiled at me. I helped her get in the car. I was so mad at her and immediately when she got in she slept.

-💔