Not An Long Update : Awestruck

( The A/N is first today!!! I realized that 200 people read this book in only one day. ONE DAY EQUALS TWO HUNDO READS?!?!?!? Hello? Am I dreaming? Now, this was important to me. Very important. You could say . . . I was awestruck~ so enjoy this teeny filler to celebrate spiciness)

Keefe was dazzling, Sophie realized. Surreal, meltingly dazzling. It had to be the sum of things. His broad shoulders and muscles were accessorized by fragile collarbones and pronounced shoulder blades. His thighs? Hips? Teasingly plump lips? And then that one thing that really officializes Sophies dirty mind.

She pulled her sheet over her head, blushing bright as the fire engines back in San Diego. Nope. No, no, no, no, no, no. This should not be what she was thinking about at night. Not at all.  And then there was his jaw . . .

Don't objectify people, Sophie repeated to herself. Don't objectify Keefe.

"Whatcha thinkin bout, babe," Keefe asked, popping his head through the doorway to her bedroom. He rubbed a towel over his head, an attempt to dry his wet hair only tousling it to perfect the shower-fresh look.

"Nothing," Sophie blurted quickly.

"You can't lie to an empath," Keefe said, smirking. "Or your boyfriend."

"Shut up," came her muffled response.

And his voice, too!

Don't objectify your boyfriend, don't objectify your boyfriend.