Academy Of The Arts

"Father, please, don't do this!" Cassius narrowed his icy eyes.

"I have accepted your frivolous interest in art, and since there is nothing else you are good at, you will hone your skills at the Academy of The Arts." Keefe gulped.

"I will?"

"Yes." Keefe didn't want to leave, but he had no choice. "Your bags are already in the limo. Make yourself presentable, and we will be on our way."

"Can I at least say goodbye?"

"No."

"Please, father?" Cassius relented.

"Fine." Keefe raced out of the penthouse, shoving open the doors of Kaya's, the coffee shop where he and his friends worked.

Sophie, the resident klutz, was mopping up yet another spill next to a coffee-splattered Biana, who was giving her brother, Fitz, a sisterly punch.

"Guys." Everyone fell silent, snapping their heads towards him. Because, for once, the joking tone wasn't in his voice at all. "Get everybody." Biana whipped out her phone, Dex traded shifts with a bargaining Stina, suddenly Linh and Marella were at the door. "Where's Tam?"

"He's being lectured by Alina in the break room." Keefe took a deep breath.

"I'm moving to Paris. Today."

An array of protests exploded, drawing stares from new customers who weren't used to it.

"Your father," Fitz stated. Keefe nodded. "You need to tell Tam." Linh walked to the break room, worked her magic, and came out with Alina and a handful of employees.

"He's waiting for you." Keefe slowly walked in, collapsing into tears on his boyfriends lap. Tam combed his fingers through Keefe's messy hair. Tam was the only one allowed to touch Keefe's blond locks. Keefe pressed his face into Tam's chest, sniffling.

"You're leaving."

"Yes." There it was. The telltale voice crack. They shifted so they were laying down next to each other, Tam's arms pulling Keefe closer. Brushing a kiss across Keefe's forehead, Keefe nestled his head in Tam's shoulder as Tam pensively gazed at the chipped wall.

"We both know it's not going to be okay. We just need to accept this." Keefe mumbled something along the lines of hull ship, kissing Tam's collarbone. "I know."

emrallt#5247 (Discord Request) Kam

An au where Keefe goes to an art school far away from where Tam lives

Mercorgis should exist#2100 Lucat13#2831 Inky~Arachne#7689 are also Kam requesters.