Feel With my Heart & Not With My Head 2

Before Sophie could object, Biana had disappeared in a literal flash. Approximately twenty seconds later, she reappeared with Keefe. Of course, Sophie couldn't see Keefe, but Biana was visible.

"I don't think I'm needed here, so I'll just go tend to the Verminion," Stina whispered. Ha. Good luck with that. Stina slipped out the door.

"Biana, what am I supposed to say? Oh, Stina told me I was feeling with my heart for Keefe, and Sophitz was all a lie? Cognate staring contests had nothing behind them? Or, maybe, apparently, I'm in love with you, can you pass the Mallowmelt?"

"Any of those will do. She's still in denial."

"Who are you talking to, Sandor?" Biana let go of Keefe's shoulder and he shimmered into view. 

"Iggy vomit." 

"Wow Foster, that's a very creative curse word."

"Banshee toenails, Sasquatch spit, Verminion breath, Alicorn poop." Sophie was pacing back and forth on the flower rug, treading a trench in the blossoms. "Muskhog sweat, Gulon farts. This is a very awkward situation."

"Sophie."

She froze.

"I like you too. Not as a friend." Keefe didn't want to be friends? "Dang, stop worrying, I'm gonna pass out. As more than a friend."

Well. This was an interesting turn of events.

Ro charged in. "Oh, okay, I'll shut up." Seeing that her charge was having a 'moment,' Ro just reached a hand into Sandor's pinkish popcorn.

"This is-this is overwhelming." Keefe smiled sweetly, like the John Laurens he is.

"We don't need to do anything. Just know that I love you."

"Okay."