We Don't Throw Around Those Words

Since coming to the Elvin World, Sophie had only said those words once. To Grady and Edaline. Her human family constantly made use of the phrase, but Sophie had never said them to anyone outside her family. When she'd say them it would mean a lot.

Sophie needed to visit "Auntie Ro." So she teleported to the Shores of Solace and proceeded to whisper-shout.

"Ro? I need your help." The ogre instantly appeared in front of Sophie with a huge grin showing many pointy teeth.

"Don't be shy, your boy's not here." Sophie blinked.

"Not here?"

"Empathy sessions with Daddio." Cringing, Sophie sat on the couch, Ro plopping down after. Sophie cut to the chase.

"I think I love Keefe." Ro examined her ice blue nails.

"Think. And now you realize this! Do you have any idea how hard it was to watch him suffer and hide in Fitz's shadow?" Ro took a hissing deep breath. "No, I suppose you don't." Something changed in Ro's Mama Bear expression and Auntie Ro was back. "Honey, why don't you just tell him?"

"I can't just say that and walk away!"

"Don't worry, I'll be rooting for a smooch the entire time." Something crashed to the ground in the other room and a door swung open revealing a stony-faced Lord Cassius standing next to a very surprised Keefe among broken glass.

(A/N: See, I thought I would be updating twice. Thought. Lol. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND REQUEST! First person to comment. The fangirl oneshot is going to be slightly longer FYI. Byeee.)