Who Said Anything About Ramen?

Sophie set down her unwieldy chef hat. She loved baking, but she always ended up such a mess. Flour all over, butter smears, bruises from the utensils, and sugar stuck in unspeakable places. Gah, molasses. She still had nightmares. Luckily, Sophie didn't bother with trivial things like measuring cups. She did it by eye, all the better, fewer damages. Sophie just couldn't make anything right now. She was solely running on Mocha-Pecan Ice Cream Bonbons. The handheld immersion blender had not been kind to her.

The Giant one street down was not somewhere Sophie wanted to be recognized. She had to go undercover. Her ex-boyfriend, Fitz Vacker, the brother of Sophie's biggest competitor, had left his hair gel. He used to do this weird little swoop.

She gelled her hair into a severe fishtail bun, pulling her hair tight, hurting her scalp. Sophie put a lot of makeup on. Sophie never wore makeup, so this was new. Flared jeans, a scrunchie, a hydroflask. A save the turtles t-shirt. As VSCO as Sophie could imagine.

Using her little sisters car, Sophie drove to the store, minorly salivating. The first aisle happened to be noodles. Sophie grabbed the last cup of seasoned ramen noodles. Rushing to the checkout with the shortest line, Sophie was stuck behind a girl with dark circles under teal eyes. Dark circles. Must be- wait! Teal eyes? Sophie was behind Biana Vacker, who was buying a cup of ramen noodles.

Biana turned around to grab the keys she'd dropped and froze. Sophie smiled.

"Gourmet ramen for two at my place," Sophie asked, gesturing at their matching purchases. Biana blushed, a rare sight.

"Sure."

After paying, the brunette followed her companion to a little living space on the second floor of a bakery, where Sophie bagan to boil water. Once the water was ready, Biana dumped the contents of their cups in the pot, asleep on her feet. Sophie fished out the spice packets with tongs.

The steaming ramen had a drowsy effect on Sophie, and Biana had flopped onto the couch, cute little snores coming from her rosebud mouth. Sophie dozed off next to the teal-eyed beauty.

(➳vika/alice➳#2122 (Discord Request) Sophiana |They are supposedly rival fancy chefs and just... bump into each other while shamefully buying instant noodles at 3 am. 𝓡𝓾𝓫𝔂#6729 sunset gloom#6675(Discord Request) Sophiana| I was lazy and combined both into one)