Chapter 31 - New Allies

As they stand there, the Ewoks started to tie the hands of all of them, but when one of the little creatures got closer to Ines, he did not tied her hands together and he started to gesture and talk to other Ewok and both of them started to nod an...

As they stand there, the Ewoks started to tie the hands of all of them, but when one of the little creatures got closer to Ines, he did not tied her hands together and he started to gesture and talk to other Ewok and both of them started to nod and rub Ines arm and belly.

Ines looked at them and then back to Luke. Did they know she was pregnant? But how?

Looking to 3PO she asked

"3PO what is going on? Why they are acting like that?"

The protocol droid spoke to them and then looked back to Ines

"Ma'am apparently in their culture, women are a symbol of life since you are the ones who put life in the world. That is why they wont tie you"

Ines smiled and looked back at Luke who smiled back. Yes she would put my child in this world, he thought to himself.

"How about you tell them that for they to put the life in the world, they need us to do that?" Han spoke "And we are tie"

Ines looked at Han

"True. But we are the ones who had to deal with dizziness, morning sickness, mood swings, headaches, nausea, food craving, then our body change, our belly grow to the point nothing fit us, we can't even put our shoes and bend over or even pick something from the floor, our feet swell, our back hurt. Not to mention we have to deal with labor pains. Imagine squeeze a thing from the size of a melon through a hole the size of a lemon. And all of that for 10 minutes of pleasure"

"10 minutes?" Luke looking at with a smile on his face.

"Maybe a little more than that. But not everyone is a Jedi" she winked at him.

Luke shook at his head laughing.

"I don't see you girls complaining either?"

"Trust me Han, if it wasn't so good we would not participate either" she said patting his shoulder.

"Great" Han shook his head

"But Ma'am it was not only because of that. They also sense that there is a life growing inside of you at this moment"

Ines gasped and rest her hand on her belly and looked at Luke smiling, making Luke wink at her.

"You're pregnant?" Han looked at her while Chewie growled "How did that happened?"

"Do you really want me to explain how Luke and I conceived the baby?"

"Very funny" Han told and look at Luke "A father uh kid?"

"I told you, many things changed while you were away my friend" Luke told.

"Great, kids making kids"

Making Luke shaking his head smiling.

"Speak the guy who is tied to a post by small furry creatures" Ines replied.