Chapter 87 - End of the day

Later that day, everyone had dinner in Luke and Ines's apartment, including Lando, who accepted the invitation.

At the moment they had finished the meal and were sitting in the living room, while Iris was sitting on the floor with baby Ben, who had raise himself on this knees and hands and were bouncing up and down until he got tired and lay on his tummy again, making his cousin laughed at the baby, which made him babble at her.

"I can't believe he is this size already." Lando said smiling at the scene.

"They grow too fast I'm telling you. It looked like it was yesterday that he was born and now he already can support himself on his arms while he is on his tummy." Luke smiled at his son, who was again doing his favorite thing, doing noises with his lips, which made him drool a lot.

"Time flies my friend. Soon this little one is running around the Jedi Temple and you can't catch him." Han laughed.

"Don't even talk about that." Luke laughed too.

Leia and Ines came with some cookies and drinks and sat down near Han and Luke.

"Lando, can you show me the images you got from my brother. I want to know." Ines looked at him and he nod.

"I knew you would want to see them, so I brought just in case." and putting the little device on top of the table, the images of Ines brother appeared.

They could see him walking around through the city, but a day later the images show him looking around, watching places that he clearly shouldn't be, and the last image it show him in the carbonite freezer chamber, and the same corridor and place where Luke fought his father 2 years ago, which made Luke frown and looked at Ines. The image went black.

"This is what we got from him." Lando told looking at them.

Ben started to get upset to be on his tummy for so long, and started to pout and then to whimp, making Ines picking him from the floor and sat him on her lap, making the baby rest his head on his mother chest, sucking the wing of his X-Wing toy, happy to be on his mother lap.

"What was he doing in that chamber?" Leia asked.

"The question is, what he was looking in there?" Han looked at her. "Do you have something value for the Empire in those chambers?" he asked while putting Iris on his lap, stroking her brown hair.

Lando looked at them and shrugged.

"Apart from the freezing chambers we don't have nothing that is so important for them."

Ines looked at Luke, who was silence.

"Babe, you know something. It was there you fought with Vader."

Luke looked her and stroke his son brown hair, who was looking at him with his equal blue eyes.

"I'm not entire sure what he was looking for but..." he started

"But?" Leia looked at her brother

"My brother in law was exactly the spot where I jumped after Vader cut my hand"

Ines looked at Luke and gasped

"Do you think the Empire is looking for it?"

"It is the only thing I can think off."

Han looked at them

"Hello can you explain what the hell are you talking about?"

Ines and Luke looked at them

"My old lightsaber. I was holding it when my hand was cut off. It is the only explanation I have and the only reason he was there looking around."

"But we didn't find any lightsaber Luke!" Lando told him