Chapter 118 - Leia's pregnancy checkup

3 weeks later:

The family were at the moment in Theed, in the medical center, where Leia and Ines were about to have a pregnancy checkup.

At this time the pregnant women of the family were reaching 14 and 28 weeks respectively and since they didn't have the medical center proper for a checkup in the Island, they asked Jobal to make an appointment in the capital.

Being at 7 months pregnant, Ines belly was very big by now and Yolla thought it was better if she got a check up.

As for Leia, being 3 ½ months, Yolla wanted her to be checked due to the fact she had a miscarriage last year, and it was for the best if she was checked to see everything was be okay.

The four were at the waiting room. Leia was smiling resting her hand on her now baby bump. She never had that experience the first time. When her belly started to show, she and Han couldn't stop rubbing it and even Iris did that all the time, and she didn't mind.

The assistant arrived at the waiting room with an advice on her hand

"Leia Solo"

Leia and Han looked each other and then too Luke and Ines

"It is us." she said and standing up they head inside the room where doctor Amarhyllis was sitting on her desk.

Once she saw them she smiled and standing up she shook their hands

"Hello. I'm Dr. Amarhyllis. Please to meet you."

"Good afternoon Dr." Han said shaking her hand followed my Leia.

"Hello Dr." she said

"Please have a seat." she pointing to the two chairs in front of her. "So I got two appointments one in your name: Leia Solo and the other one on an Ines Skywalker"

"That is my sister in law. She is in the waiting room with my twin brother." Leia said. "This is my husband Han Solo"

"Okay then." she said and looked at them. "So, I will need some information before I examine you."

"Sure. Whatever you need." Leia told her

"I still don't have your database from Coruscant from your doctor, but I believe it will be here any moment so until then, I will make a few boring questions that I need to be answered."

Leia looked at Han and nod

"Okay. Now full name?"

"Leia Organa Solo." she answered

"Age and date of birthday"

"25 and I was born 19 BBY"

"Origin planet?"

"Alderaan." she replied

Dr. Amarhyllis was pressing buttons on her device at the same time Leia was answering her questions.

"Parents name?"

"Bail Organa and Breha Organa." she answered but Han looked at her

"Honey, I think you need to tell Dr. Amarhyllis your biological parents names, for any genetic tests." Han told her.

Leia looked at him and then to Dr.

"What do you mean biological parents? Mrs. Solo, if Bail and Breha Organa are not your biological parents I need to know, in case you know who your real parents are. It is important"

Leia nod. She understood the Dr. point of a view and she was right.

"Well I was adopted right after I was born by those who I always called my parents. But in fact my twin brother and I, born in Polis Massa. Like I told you, we born 19 BBY and my biological parents are Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala Naberrie Skywalker. They died right after my brother Luke and I were born and that is why I was adopted by my parents Bail and Breha Organa in Alderaan and my brother was raise by our uncle Owen and aunt Beru in Tatooine"