Chapter 140 - Going to Kamino

Luke was holding Ines closer to him, kissing her deeply in their warm bed, feeling her warm body pressing towards his. Today was the day he would leave to Kamino, it would be a 3 days trip, so he was enjoying the last hours he had with his wife.

Pulling her hair apart, he kissed her neck making her close her eyes and moan.

"Luke," she tried to speak without focus on her husband lips on her neck, "We better stop right now, or you will take longer to leave to Kamino."

"Don't worry, we still have time," he smirked rolling on top of her as he took her lips once more into a deep kiss.

"MAMA!PAPA!" they heard from their son's bedroom.

Pulling apart, they looked at each other. Sighing, Luke rested his forehead on her shoulder, making her laugh.

"Someone wants to be with his father before he leaves and prepare yourself because something tells me he will not want you to go," she said.

With a groan, Luke rolled off Ines and getting out of bed, he went towards Ben's bedroom and saw his 19 ½ months son, standing in his bar bed. The moment he saw his father he smiled at him and raised his arms towards him,

Picking him up he kissed his forehead.

"Good morning," he told him

"Oo moning," Ben replied making him smile. He would miss his children so much, but he it was for them that he needed to go to Kamino and know more about cloning.

Taking him to his bedroom, he put him on his bed, making Ben crawling towards his mother and getting under the covers he giggled when Ines tickling him.

"Are you going to sleep with mama while papa is away?" she asked kissing his cheeks.

"Ye."

"I think I already found a replacement for you for the next 7 days. Sorry," Ines said looking at him.

"Really. And I thought you loved me so much like you always claim," he smirked getting closer to her

"Sorry but it is not my fault there is another cute guy here," she winked and took his lips on hers. "I'm going to miss you," she said after they pulled apart.

"Me too sweetheart but hey we were apart much longer before," he told her, remembering the time they were 3 weeks apart right after the battle of Hoth when he went to Dagobah to train with Master Yoda.

"I know. 7 days are nothing," she smiled.

"I better get ready cause I want to pass by at Leia and Han's home before I leave," he said standing up

"Let me get the children ready too," Ines said and getting out of bed, she picked Ben and got the toddle ready first before checking their 2 months twin girls.

****************************

An Hour later in Leia and Han's apartment:

Leia and Han were in the kitchen with Iris and Chewie. All of them were eating their breakfast, while 3PO were helping them putting some things on the table. Luna already was in the Temple since her colleagues would arrive the next day.

"Iris sweetheart you need to get ready. It is almost 9 am and your father needs to take you to school before he and uncle Chewie go to work."

"Okay I already finish eating," she said looking at her mother

"Then go brush your teeth and get your school bag, kid," Han told her.

"Fine," she sighed and she stood up and head inside.