Chapter 29 - Going to be a Father!

Ines was in the restroom, after taking a shower, she put new and clean clothes

Ines was in the restroom, after taking a shower, she put new and clean clothes. Right now she was facing the mirror, tying her hair into a braid. As she face herself in the mirror, she look at her belly and smiling she rub it. Luke's child was there, growing safely inside of her. She was 7 weeks pregnant and she knew exactly when their child was conceived. It was the first night they spend together, and smiling she remembered that night. It was her first time and she didn't regret for a second to giving herself to Luke, the man she will always love. He was her first and the only man she will ever sleep with.

"You will be so loved baby. I just want your father to arrive so I can tell him about you. No more lies"

********************************

As she left the room, she walked down the corridor and entered into a room where the Alliance were gathered.

She spot Leia already there talking to some other rebels, while Han was talking to Lando, that was made a General. In fact Lando redeemed himself towards her, after worked with Luke back in Tatooine.

As the light started to come down, they all sat down, while Mon Mothma, a Senator of the Republic and member of the High Council, started spoke.

"The Emperor's made a critical error and the time for our attack has come. The data brought to us by the Bothan spies pinpoint the exact location of the emperor's new battle station. We also know that the weapon systems of this Death Star are not yet operational. With the imperial fleet spread throughout the galaxy in a vain effort to engage us it is relatively unprotected. But most important of all we've learned that the emperor himself is personally overseeing the final stages of the construction of this Death Star. Many Bothans died to bring us this information."

Ines and Leia looked at each other and Ines sighed.

"Admiral Ackbar, please" she told, as a pure Calamarian, came forward.

"You can see here the Death Star orbiting the forest moon of Endor. Although the weapon systems on this Death Star are not yet operational, the Death Star does have a strong defense mechanism. It is protected by an energy shield which is generated from the nearby forest moon of Endor." as hologram demonstrated the protected shield protecting the Death Star. "The shield must be deactivated if any attack is to be attempted. Once the shield is down, our cruisers will create a perimeter while the fighters fly into the superstructure and attempt to knock out the main reactor. General Calrissian has volunteered to lead the fighter attack"

"Good luck" Han said looking at him, making Lando stare at him "You're gonna need it"

Ines smiled at that but Han was right.

Then General Madine came forward.

"We have stolen a small imperial shuttle. Disguised as a cargo ship and using a secret imperial code, a strike team will land on the moon and deactivate the shield generator."