Chapter 37 - Ewok Wedding

The morning came in the Sanctuary Moon of Endor, a little bit cloudy

The morning came in the Sanctuary Moon of Endor, a little bit cloudy. Leia was heading towards Luke hut, still a little sleepy. Her left arm still hurt from the shot wound but it was getting better. She wish she was back to sleep, but they had to get earlier, if they want to reach Coruscant, before 1200 hours.

Reaching the entrance of the hut she called

"Luke! Ines" she picked inside and smiled when she saw her twin brother, laying on his back, with Ines on his right side, with her head resting on his chest, both still sleeping. She hated to wake them up, but she needed it.

Walking slowly inside, she tapped Luke's left arm and whispered

"Luke. Luke wake up"

Luke opened his eyes and looked to his sister.

"Leia? What time is it?"

"Early morning. Sorry to wake you up but we need to get ready"

Luke nod rubbing his eyes

"Thanks. We will be there in a minute"

Nodding she left, while Luke stretched in bed and looking down he started to shake Ines gently

"Hey sleepyhead, it is time to wake up" smiling when Ines whine

"5 more minutes" she pouted tighten her right arm around him

"I wish, but we need to get up. We need to eat something before we leave to Coruscant."

At the mention of food, she wince

"I don't think I can eat" she said rolling on her back and rest her hand on her stomach. Morning sickness were not fun.

Luke turn on his right and rest his hand on top of hers

"Morning sickness?" he asked making her nod and looked back at him.

"Your son is giving me a hard time in these first trimester, I'll tell you that" she smiled making him smile "But I wouldn't change for anything because it means he is here inside me growing"

"I would love to be here in bed but if we don't get up, Leia will come here or worst 3PO"

Ines laughed imagining poor 3PO coming in the hut to tell them to get up.

"Fine" she said and both got up, put their boots, while Ines undo the braid she had, deciding to leave the hair lose, knowing that Luke loved that, and after Luke put back his belt, they went outside and walked towards the others.

"Morning love birds" Han said "I was about this close to send 3PO to call you again"

Han was sitting with a plate on his hand eating something that Ines didn't want to know

"Ready to leave this place?" He asked

"Yes we are"

"Here, I don't know what it is but is like the drink. It is not bad" he handled a plate to Luke and a spoon. Being left handed, Luke adjusted the plate with his right hand and grabbing the spoon with his left, he started to eat.