Chapter 133 - Kidnapped

Dr. Khuslar was examining a very upset baby Alli. The 7 weeks old baby was laying down, only in her diapers while the Calamari doctor check on her. Clearly her whimp indicated she was not feeling good.

After a while he step back.

"She is indeed constipated. Her belly is a little swell and she is also dehydrated. She doesn't eat?"

"Not really, right sweetheart?" Luke asked looking at his wife

"That is right. For the past 24 hours, my husband and I tried everything but she refuses to touch the breast or the bottle. And she only feels comfortable in our arms. Last night we barely slept. Luke and I spend almost all night walking around the house with her in our arms and she barely slept an hour or so," Ines said looking at her baby, picking her up from the stretcher and rest her on her chest, rubbing her little back.

Luke stroke her little head, his heart squeeze in pain every time one of his kids didn't feel well.

Dr. Khuslar nod and calling a nurse he gave her some indications. Nodding the nurse left.

"What is going to happen to my daughter?" Luke asked not liking the situation at all.

"Because she is dehydrated that is the reason why she is constipated and since she is only 7 weeks old I advice her to stay here for the night."

"What?" Ines asked looking at Luke who wrapped his arms around them

"It is only because I will put her in a saline IV. That would help with the dehydration and will help her with the constipation. Don't worry, after that she would feel much better and after she poop she will be her old self again."

"Okay doctor," Ines said kissing her daughter's forehead. "My poor sweet baby"

"The nurse will send you to her room and put the IV," Dr. Khuslar told them and after a while the nurse came and they followed her to a room, where she prepared the IV.

"I know it is not easy for parents seeing their babies sick, especially when they're so little, but this will make her feel better," the Twi'lek nurse smile. "Now I need you to hold her while I put the IV and wrapped her little arm."

"Alright," Ines said as she hold her daughter closer to her arm, while Luke wrapped his arms around them both from behind.

Once the nurse stick the needle in her little arm, the poor baby started to cry.

"I know sweetie. I'm sorry," the nurse said. Wrapping her arm tightly with gaze, she smiled to the poor baby who was still sobbing in her mothers arms. "All done. I will come check the IV once in a while. After it is done and Dr. Khuslar think one is enough, he will discharge her. If you need anything just call me. I'm nurse Dilara."

"Thank you so much," Ines smiled at her, while she left leaving them alone.

Luke looked at his wife and ran his hand on her hair.

"My love you can go home when you need it. After all you need to feed our other princess and our little fella. I will stay here all night with her."

"Okay but I can stay here for a while," she said looking at him, and looking over the glass wall she saw Dr. Lina passing by, talking to a new nurse that they never saw before and she remembered what Luke told about her parents and how and who killed them. "Dr. Lina," she pointed making Luke turned back and see her too. "Sooner or later you need to tell her babe."

Luke sighed. The fact that he kept the information that Darth Vader, the one who murdered her parents was his father, was making him feel bad. That woman saved her and their Ben and he felt like he was being dishonest with her.