Chapter 127 - Returning to Varykino

After the Falcon entered in light speed, Han took Dan and Gracy to their compartment for the next 4 days until they reached Varykino, leaving Luke and Ines sitting by the game table with their nephew Ken.

"Can I see that toy?" Luke asked him, looking at the small rebel pilot that Ken was holding his hand all along.

Nodding the boy approached his uncle and show it.

"It is you when you blew up the first death star."

"I see that." Luke smiled at him. "I remember that day like it was yesterday."

Ken looked at him and then to Ines.

"I saw you before. From my dreams. But you're different."

Ines looked at Luke. They both know that the dreams Ines was having was some type of call from him, reaching his aunt. And indeed she was different.

"You're right, I am different from the dreams."

"Yes, in my dreams your belly was much bigger than now."

Ines smiled at her nephew.

"You are right again."

Han appeared with Dan and Gracy right behind him.

"Well I've showed where they would stay. The three of them have to stay in the same space. The Falcon is not that big." he said sitting at the chair.

"The Falcon?" Ken said. "Is this the ship that did the Kessel Run in 12 parsecs?"

Han looked at the young boy and smiled.

"That is right kid. I see your son is an intelligent kid, unlike his aunt and uncle who didn't knew that when we met 6 years ago."

Ines rolled her eyes.

"Oh dear." she said smirking.

"I like your kid already." Han told Dan and Gracy.

"Forgive my brother in law but he can be a little cocky sometimes." Ines spoke looking at Han.

"Brother in law? Are you two brothers?" Gracy asked.

"Me and Luke? Brothers? Thank Goodness no we are not. I would get insane." Han said.

"You wish buddy." Luke told him laughing.

"Han is Luke's brother in law. His wife is Luke's twin sister. Which we know very well."

Dan looked at her and than to Han.

"We do?"

"Han's wife is Leia." Ines replied.

"Our Princess Leia! Your best friend is your sister in law. But I don't remember Bail Organa ever talk of a twin son." Gracy said not understanding.

Ines giggled at that. In fact there was a lot of a news that they were a little off.

"Luke is not a Organa. Leia is a Skywalker."

"I'm so confuse." Dan said

"My sister and I were separated at birth. Bail Organa adopted Leia and I was sent to Tatooine and was raised by my Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru." Luke informed them.

"Why?" Gracy asked

"Remember when father talked about a Senator called Padmé. She was a former Queen." Ines asked looking at Dan.

"I remember that. He and father came from a trip and after that we met Princess Leia. I was 6 at the time. Mother was 5 months pregnant with you."

"Yes. That trip they came from was from Polis Massa where Luke and Leia born. Our father and Bail Organa watched their birth. It was there that our father learn that Luke and I were meant to be together in the future."