Chapter 176 - Meeting an old Senator

It was the first day of the weekend of two that Luke and Ines were enjoying. They loved being parents, they loved their three bundles of joy, they couldn't image their live without their boy and twin girls. But they couldn't help to enjoy these two days alone.

During the day, they decided to stay the morning in bed and during the afternoon they would go for a swim, since the last time they were here, was for Ines 24th birthday, almost 2 years ago and they never had a chance to go to the sea.

Right now they were in bed. Luke was sitting with his back resting on the headboard of the bed, with Ines, laying on her right, with her head rest on his naked chest, smiling as she feel his left fingers running up and down her back.

"This feel so nice. Just you and me," she said smiling with her eyes close.

Luke smiled and kissed the top her head.

"It does. It feels nice having my wife all for myself. But I have to say I love our little kids so much and I kind of miss their calls and laughed and even their whimp," he laughed at the end, making her laugh too.

"Well maybe we can go out just the 5 of us. A little vacations for the Skywalker family," she said.

"Actually I had thought of that."

Sitting on the bed, holding the covers up, she looked at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was thinking that, if you agree of course, we could go spend a few weeks in Tatooine," he said looking at her, while playing with her hair.

"Tatooine?"

"Yes. I was thinking to show our kids where their father comes from."

"They are 2 years old and 8 months, Luke."

"I know but Ben already understand things and when we get there the twins are older."

"Where do we stay?"

"I was thinking my old farm," he said.

"But when we were there it was very damage and probably under the sand."

"I payed someone to clean and watch it from time to time." he told her. "What do you think?"

Smiling she sat on top of him, making the covers fall, revealing her naked chest.

"I will love it," she smirked as he was looking at her. "Like the view, Jedi?"

"You know I am," he laughed.

Kissing his neck, she whispered at his left ear.

"We still have all morning you know."

"I know and I thought you would never said it," he smiled and wrapping his arms around her waist, he rolling them and cover them with the sheet, making Ines laughed before he took her lips in a deep kiss, while they make love all morning.

*****************

Later that day, Luke and Ines were enjoying the small beach in that area. It was the only beach back in Coruscant. They were inside the water, facing each other, with Ines wrapping her arms around Luke's neck.

"This is nice," Luke said. "Hard to believe there is a sea in this planet."

"My father told me and my brothers that Coruscant was once a world mostly covered in oceans. However, all natural bodies of water were drained and stored in vast caverns beneath the city as a result of years of overpopulation. So they create this artificial reservoir made during the construction of Galactic City for the enjoyment of natives and tourists, and had many artificially created islands floating on it, used by tourists on holidays."