Chapter 65 - New Ideas

Later that night, Ines was sitting on her bed, with her back resting on the headboard, under the covers, with her baby sucking on her right breast, while she was supporting his little head with her left hand, while he was eating

Later that night, Ines was sitting on her bed, with her back resting on the headboard, under the covers, with her baby sucking on her right breast, while she was supporting his little head with her left hand, while he was eating. She loved these moments, because it was only her and her little Ben. The time where there was a connection between her and her baby. She loved being a mother, something that she never thought it would happen, even deep inside she always had that feeling about the boy she dreamed it, but she didn't know if it was only a dream or something else. Deep inside she always thought that the girls from Alderaan, were the ones who would married and have kids, not her. But there she was, with a husband she was so in love with, and their baby. Sometimes she wondering where were those girls? She knew some of them were not in Alderaan at the time, because they had left the planet a year before. But she bet they were married with someone important and already have kids. At least that was what they were always kept talking about.

She smiled to Ben, who had his little right hand held tight on her breast while he was eating. She had a lot of milk for him and she was happy for that since the mother's milk was the best meal a baby could have.

An image of herself when she was 18 came into her mind, back in that first Death Star. She was so different back then. So young, so feisty and deep inside without any worries, so to speak.

Luke came from the bathroom, and taking off his robe, he got under the covers and got closer to Ines. Running his left hand on her hair, it revealed her neck that he kissed, making Ines smiled, especially when he kissed her shoulder.

"Luke!" she giggled at him

"I know. But that doesn't mean I can't kiss you, right?" he smiled as he make her face him and kissed her deeply, making Ben making a not happy noise, that make his parents laughed at that.

"Hey young man, I know her first than you" he said kissing his son head

"He is saying don't mess with my meal" Ines laughed.

Luke smiled at that and then remembered what she was thinking

"Why were you thinking of us when we were at that Death Star?"

"I was thinking how different we were back then. I was 18, without even imagine that my life would turn upside down after that. Being part of the rebellion, falling in love for the first time, then having a relationship that turn well, becoming a wife and a mother and knowing that I was force sensitive and become a Jedi"

"What about me? I was a moister farm boy back in Tatooine, dreaming with adventures, of leaving my planet, being in the Academy to become a pilot and now look at me"

"Well your name is legendary, you are an amazing pilot, an awesome Jedi, and the most wonderful husband and father" she smiled making Luke kissed her forehead.

"I want to ask you something? When we were in the garbage mashers, and I disappeared under the water, I remember who were so worried about me by the way you hugged me when I came back. Did you like me already?"