Chapter 160 - Mother & daughter

After that Senate meeting, Luke and Ines stayed for a while talking with Mon Mothma and Admiral Ackbar before get back home.

It was late night and Ines was in the twins bedroom, with Alli resting on her left arm, rocking the 5 months old baby girl, that unlike her twin sister, wasn't sleepy, which deep inside Ines didn't mind. She loved having these moments with her babies.

She smiled at her baby, who was fixing her light blue eyes on her mother, sucking her pacifier while her left fingers were intertwine on her long hair, moving her little fingers like she was stroking her mother's hair like her father loved to do all the time.

"What is with you Skywalkers and long hairs," she giggled and learning down she kissed her forehead, and rubbed her nose on her daughter's.

Every time she hold one of her kids, she still didn't believe that those kids were hers. She remembered when she was young, thinking if she ever would be able to be a mother, she didn't even think she wanted to be a mother, and Anuska and Sandy at the time, didn't help either with their comments about her. But deep inside she didn't care much, because she thought that marriage would be something was not in her future.

The fear of not be able to have children started the moment she fell in love with Luke and especially when they started dating.

She thought many times what if she couldn't give him a child? Would he still wanted to be with her? Or would she ever have that maternity instinct, like she saw with her sister in law Gracy?

Then everything change when she found out she got pregnant with Ben. From that moment, in Tatooine, outside the Jabba Palace, that she felt her baby inside of her, she felt a love she never imagine she could ever feel. She loved that tiny little life inside her that was part of Luke.

The same happened when she found out she was caring her twin girls. Her children were part of Luke and her combine. They were the proof of the love they both have for each other.

Smiling at her baby she continue to rocking her while the little Alli continue to have her little fingers on her mother's hair and moved her little feet, that once again were without any socks. She had ones but as usual she kicked them off.

"You really don't like things on your little feet," she giggled at her. "I love you so much sweetie, alongside your sister and brother. You know, mama was always a tomboy and never thought I could feel such a joy to have you and your siblings inside my belly. Mama never thought she could be so happy, but she is. I'm so in love with your father. You know what made my heart beat fast when I saw him? His beautiful blue eyes. I never thought he would feel the same about me, and we made you, your twin sister and your older brother." she smiled at her daughter who kept looking at her sucking her pacifier. "Still not sleepy? You need to sleep eventually. You know, your grandmother used to hum a song to me when I was little when I was not sleepy. Let's see if I remember?" and looked at her daughter she started to hum the tone of the music, while rocking her.

Then she felt two strong arms wrapping around her waist, and pressing her back on his chest, she rest her left cheek on his right one.

"Look, my other sweet Skywalker," she said kissing his cheek.

"That was beautiful." he told smiling towards his daughter who slowly started to close her eyes.

"It was an old Alderaanian music that my mother used to hum for me when I was young." she said looking at her baby.

"And I think it worked," he whispered looking too at his Alli, while stroking her little head.

"I think she wanted a mother/daughter moment and I have to say I love these moments with our babies. They are growing so fast that we need to enjoy it while we can," she said looking at him, who facing her, took her lips on his.

"How are you feeling now after that little confrontation with Goff?" he asked after pulling apart.

"I feel great but I really want to punch him in the face. Do you believe the nerve of that guy doubting about the clone and even suggesting that it was you for real, made my blood boiled."

"Did you really talk like that to him when you were little?" Luke asked her with a smile.

"Yes. He used to visit Alderaan with his sons. You already knew them. I never liked them. That is why I say, he was never threat by the Emperor. The way he talked and act, he was an Empire follower by choice. My father always try to calm me down and always told me to not talk to him like that. But I couldn't helped it,"

"Probably your father was afraid that he could find something special in you and tell Palpatine," Luke said kissing her shoulder.

"Maybe. But at the time I didn't think of that" she said looking back to their daughter who was already sleeping "Finally our precious little girl is sleeping like her twin sister," she said and walking towards her crib, she lay her there, taking her fingers from her hair and covered her.

Pulling towards him, Luke looked at her.

"You know that we need to prepare for what it is coming."

"We handle worst my love," she said wrapping her arms around his neck. "And like always I'm here to fight by your side, always Luke."

"I'm so lucky to have you. You gave me the most beautiful children in the world, you make me the most happiest man in the galaxy. Sometimes I question myself of what my life would be without you. I can't imagine my life without you Ines. I was afraid that you didn't want to be with a farm boy."

"And I can't imagine mine without you Luke. I would have live in that moister farm if it meant to be the rest of my life with you," she said making him pulled her into a deep kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." she smiled. "Come let's do what our babies are doing, sleep. It was a long day." and grabbing his hand they head to their bedroom for a good night of sleep in each other arms.

***************************

In another end of the galaxy Gideon was not happen with "Luke"

"You shouldn't have done that. Now they know you are out there," he said.

"I didn't think. I'm mad that he took everything from me, so I want to take everything from him."

"You will but not like that."

"Then how?"

"By attacking their allies first, and I know where to start," Gideon said with a smirked on his face,

In there was a cute moment between mother and daughter. What do you think Gideon meant by that?