Chapter 107 - The Day

The day came up with a beautiful, blue, sunny and warm day for the not only the wedding day of Leia and Han, but also the 25th birthday of the bride and her twin brother. The few guests had arrived to the place a week ago, and the grandparents of the bride: Jobal and Ruwee Naberrie had arrived the day before from their home in the capital. Also Han and Leia had invited the Queen of Naboo, Queen Naluma for the wedding which she accepted right away, but she would arrive at the same day.

The wedding was about to start around 1600 hours, but in the Lake Retreat the movement inside the place started at sun rise.

The wedding would happen outside near the water, and the reception would happen inside of a beautiful white tent in one of the many gardens that Varykino had.

Leia was up since 7 in the morning, getting not only herself but her daughter Iris, who would be her beautiful flower girl.

Right now, it was an hour before lunch, even if Leia knew she couldn't eat anything, she also knew she had too. Being 8 weeks pregnant, didn't help either, but she was able to eat some juicy fruit which help with her nausea, even if she knew that she felt nauseous not only because she was pregnant but because she was super nervous.

Ines knock on the door

"May I come in?" she asked and pick inside smiling when she saw her sister in law sitting in front of a mirror getting her hair done in a beautiful bun.

"Sure." Leia said smiling

Ines entered inside the room. She also had her long brown hair done in a bun, and she was wearing a daily flowery dress, making her 22 weeks pregnant belly pop, before she wears the dress she had bought for the day. She was eating a Shuura, something that she kept craving through all this pregnancy.

"Wow you are beautiful and you still don't have the dress put it on yet!" she smiled looking at Leia. "And by the way Happy Birthday." she smiled.

"Thank you. I want to see Luke to wish him a Happy Birthday. After all it is his birthday too."

"Your twin brother is getting ready to give a bath to your nephew, which we both know that it will take hours cause Ben every time he gets a bath he takes his toys and both spend hours playing instead of washing his son." Ines laughed making Leia laughed

"I imagine Han doing that with our boys."

"Oh he will, trust me." Ines giggled. "Speaking of which, how are you feeling today?" she said reaching Leia's stomach and rub it. Leia's belly wasn't showing yet, but just like her, being expecting twins, it means that in a month her belly would start to show, so it was a good thing that she and Han decided to marry right now.

"You know that I have some morning sickness but thank goodness we have Chewie and his miraculous drink that helps right away. But today my little boys are giving me a break, and I feel fine. I feel a little nauseous but it's from the nerves." Leia told looking at her

"When you are finally married, that would go away in a second, trust me and yes bless Chewie and his drink. I'm so thankful that at least your nieces are a lot more nicer than their older brother, and this time I didn't have any morning sickness"

"How are these two big girls?" Leia asked rubbing Ines belly, laughing when she felt movement

"As you can see they are excited for the wedding too. Your brother and I are awake since 6 in the morning cause these two decided to wake us up with their kicks. Then they calm down around 8, and now they apparently wake up again."

"I have to say, I can't wait to feel these two move inside me, cause I didn't have a chance the other time." Leia said sighing.

Ines grabbed her hand and kiss it