Chapter 34 - Luke vs Vader

As the squad was caught in the moon of Endor, the fleet was caught in a trap between the Death Star and the Imperial fleet

Everything was happening, outside, while the Emperor was watching from his chair. Looking to Luke and Ines he called them

"Come you two. See for yourselves"

Luke and Ines came closer and Ines just got shock when she saw the battle happening outside. They knew the people in that Alliance and now many of them would die.

"From here you will witness the final destruction of the Alliance and the end of your insignificant rebellion"

Luke looked back at the Emperor and gave a glare to his lightsaber, that was by the Emperor side.

Ines looked at back it too, she sensed Luke's desire to grab it and kill the Emperor.

Luke don't do it he heard her in his mind.

"You want this, don't you?" the Emperor sensed that too and smiled "The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant"

Ines make Luke, look at her and grabbing his head between her hands she make him look at him

Listen to my voice, Luke. Don't listen to him. I love you

Luke closes his eyes and rest his forehead on hers. After a while he looked at Palpatine

"No!"

"It is unavoidable. It is your destiny. You, like your father and your unborn son... are now mine"

Luke pulled Ines closer to him. He wouldn't touch her.

***************************

Endor:

Han, Leia and Chewie came out of the bunker, and realize they were surrounded. If they don't destroy that bunker pretty soon, everything would be lost.

"All right, movie it"

As they force them to walked to the center.

All of the sudden, 3PO appeared

"Hello, I say, over there. Were you looking for me?"

Everyone looked at up, and the officers order to bring them down.

3PO walked back to R2

"They're on their way. R2, are you sure this was a good idea?"

"Freeze. Don't move" the storm troopers yelled

"We surrender" 3PO said. Then out of the trees and everyone they started to be attacked by the Ewoks and the Battle of Endor started.

Some of the troops ran inside the bunker and closing the door behind them.