Chapter 97 - Uncle Ha!

5 weeks later:

Luke came out of the bathroom, after taking a nice shower. Today was the day his students would go home for the next three weeks to spend the turn of the year with them, and he wanted to take them to the hangar to say goodbye to them. After all when they get back, they would spend a little more time with them since they all go to Naboo for Leia and Han's wedding. The plan was to go there in 4 months and half since the wedding would happen in his and Leia's 25th birthday and he was planning that Naboo was the perfect place for them to built their lightsabers.

He needed to get ready soon because after taking the kids to the transportation ship, Leia wanted him and Ines to go with her to the bride shop since today she would get her wedding dress and Iris flower girl dress.

Ines decided to wait until they left to Naboo to buy their dress, because she would be 5 and ½ months pregnant and she wanted to buy the right dress for her.

He smiled at that when he took the towel behind his waist and open the closet he took his suit and put it on, alongside with his black boots and belt with his lightsaber.

5 weeks ago they conceived their twins and right now she was reaching her 5th week and when days later he touched her belly and probing with the force he felt his babies already inside of her, his eyes filled with tears. They listened and trusted the force and in the end it happened: they would be parents again.

Combing his wet hair, he got out of the kitchen and laughed when he started hearing his 10 months old son talking while waving the spoon in his left hand. They notice that he used his left hand a lot, indicating he would be like his father, since Luke was left handed as well.

"Hey, today someone is really happy." he said smiling at his son who smiled at him showing his front teeth.

"Dada!" he said looking at Luke who laughed and clap his hands making the baby doing that too, since he started to clap a week ago

"Yay." Luke said clapping, laughing every time Ben imitate him. "You are the cutest baby boy and I love you so much." he said getting closer to him and kissing his little cheeks making the baby giggle and laughing.

Ines smile at the scene. She loved those moments. She smiled when she felt Luke arms wrapped around her from behind and resting on her belly

"And how is my gorgeous pregnant wife?" and he asked kissing her right shoulder.

"Well I have to say that your daughters are way nicer than their older brother because at this time, morning sickness was hitting me hard, but so far I'm good." she said turning to face him and looking at her belly. "Please be good to me babies"

Luke smiled and rub her belly

"The force is strong in them, just like their brother."

"Well they got it from their amazing father." she said wrapping her arms around his neck

"And their mother." he said and kissed her.

"Oh." they heard and pulling apart they looked at their son who was smiling and pointing at them.

Luke and Ines went towards him and each one of them kissed his cheeks

"Cutie." Ines said picking him up and look at Luke. "You know that we have go with Leia and Iris to the bride shop since we will get their dresses and Leia wants your opinion"

"I'm not Lando."

"But you are her twin brother and you are the one who will walk her down the aisle and you are married, so you can help."