Chapter 136 - Make Amends

2 days later:

2 days had passed since Alli's kidnapping. Right after they arrived at the hospital, they took their baby to Dr. Khuslar who examined her. After seeing the baby's vitals, they continue to transfer Luke's blood to his daughter. After 24 hours, Dr. Khuslar decided that it was enough blood and put her on the Saline IV again, to help her with the problem she had in the first place.

Luke and Ines decided that he would stay the nights with her, although Ines would spend anytime she could with him.

Right now it was lunch time and Luke was sitting on his chair, with his eyes close, resting his head on the palm of his left hand.

Hearing some noises from the small bed, he opened his eyes and standing up he walked towards the small bed, smiling when he saw his little girl, with her eyes open and babbling.

"Hey baby girl. Someone is very awake today. Hi," he said rubbing her belly, making the baby smile at her father and moving her little legs and arms. Her left arm was wrapped around a small metal bar, to make sure she didn't move her arm to harshly and the needle wouldn't move.

Leaning down he rub his nose on his daughter, making the baby smile at him

"I love you so much sweetie. Soon mama will be here too." he spoke to her, smiling when his little girl kept her blue eyes at him, babbling and smiling once in a while. He thought he would never see that cute smile, but there she was, feeling a lot better. Right now all he wanted was to take his baby back home to her mother, twin sister and older brother.

"I see someone is way better," he heard and smile recognizing the voice he loved so much.

Looking at the door he saw the woman of his life, looking beautiful as always, holding Padme on her left arm and holding Ben's hand, that when saw his father he let it go his mother's hand and ran towards him, who picked him up and throwing him in the air, making the little boy laughing.

"Hello little fella. Did you take care of the house while Papa was out?" he asked holding his son in his arms

"Ye," he said and looked at bed he smiled when he saw his sister looking at him

"Want to give Alli a kiss?" he asked

Ben looked at his father and nod and leaning towards the bed, Luke smile when his son place a kiss in his sister cheek, making the baby closer her eyes for a second and moved her head, babbling.

"Aww you are such a sweet big brother," Ines said approaching and kissing Luke, she then looked at her baby girl. "Hey my sweet girl. You look so good." she said, feeling relieve to see her baby alright now. "There is someone who wants to see you," and putting Padmé next to her, they smile when they saw the twins looked at each other and smile.

"Padmé is smiling. She really missed her twin," Luke said.

The past 2 days their other sweet girl had being sad, not eating well, and whimp a lot, something that was not usual on her. They realized that she missed her twin. Being identical twins, they had a much stronger connection than fraternal twins.

"I see she is feeling much better." Dr. Khuslar said approaching them and looked at the small bed.

"Yes Dr. She is more active and she already poop this morning" Luke informed the Calamari doctor.

"That is good news. The saline will make her poop more since she was very constipated, so everything that was in her intestines will come out a lot, so be prepare for a lot of changing diapers."

"When can we take her home?" Ines asked him

"After this IV is done, I will discharge her and you can take your baby home" he said.