Chapter 99 - The Dresses

Luke and Ines were sitting on the couch, with Ben standing between them, holding himself on the couch all proud. They knew that sooner or later their baby would be walking around. Luke ran his left hand on his brown hair smiling, making the baby looked at him and smile with his pacifier in his mouth. In two months he would celebrate his first year. It looked like yesterday that he was inside his love and now he would be 1 soon.

Ines smiled at him, knowing what he was thinking

"Trust me, in 33 weeks we will have two more babies in the house." she said making him smile and reaching his left hand he rest on her belly.

"Can't wait for that"

Then Bierag, the same Togruta that attended Ines when she was getting her wedding dress, appeared

"Well are you ready for mother and daughter?"

"Of course." Luke said.

Looking behind her, Leia and Iris appeared and Luke and Ines gasped at the sight. Even R2 beeped and 3PO looked his droid friend and back to them

"You are right. They both look stunning"

Leia looked at the droids and then to Ines and Luke

"Well that is a good sign, I have to say." she said. "What about you two? What do you think?"

Ines looked at Leia. The dress she was wearing was not what she expecting Leia to use, but it looked good on her: she was wearing a strapless dress, that reveal her back, with golden embroidering and with a long tail. In fact she thought she looked indeed stunning.

Leia's Wedding Dress:

"Not what I was expecting you to wear but it looks amazing on you."

"Han will faith when he sees you on that dress." Luke nod and looked at his twin.

"Would you love to see Ines in this when you got married?" she asked him

Luke looked at his wife

"She could hear a nightgown and I would think she would be beautiful"

Leia looked at Ines

"I told you"

"Yeah but I bet he loved way more to see me on my wedding dress." Ines replied looking at her husband. "Right?"

Luke laughed

"I did love you to see in that wedding dress I have to say." he told her and looking at his sister "I'm not Lando, but I think that dress looks amazing on you."

Bierag smiled at her

"I agree. Besides you have that bride glow." she said. "Let me do the same thing I did to your sister in law." and she went grabbing a veil and putting on Leia's head everyone gasped