1: Intro

There was something always about him that oozed confidence and pride. No matter what his goal was, he always got it and something even more in return. 

But what would happen if a certain Emerald Green eyed, long Dark greenette were to change him? 

This wasn't something he was planning at all, nor did he want to to begin with. 

What choice did he have? 

He was so close to everything he wanted and needed, but she was the one to stop him right away. 

I'm sure all of you are wondering who this is about. 

Well, let's just go back in time and see who and what happened before we get to the complicated side of things.

Katsuki Bakugo; 25 years old and the CEO of one of the most successful business companies in all of Japan; Dynamite Corp. Not only was he smart and powerful in ranking, but otherwise known as the sexiest Bachelor of Japan too. His company has been known for rising fast and have always been ahead of their enemies, and that's all thanks to this man as well. 

Though he might look like the sexy Bachelor, that doesn't mean his personality is the same as his looks. 

He's an easy hothead and can lose his patience sometimes if the wrong person crosses his path. 

Another to note; he's a workaholic, as he stays past overtime and will practically live in his office when something important is around the corner.

But going back to his personality, it's actually been interesting to say that not a single woman in the business circle is interested in him. Women have gotten the chance to go on a date with him, but it appears that each woman who has tried will be reduced to tears. 

To elaborate; he's heartless and likes to keep his status as Bachelor the same for eternity. 

Well, at least that was the plan until he got involved in a certain problem that couldn't be fixed with money.

"What? Why can't we? The land's big enough to start a new branch, so why can't we?" Katsuki asked in a stern, but yelling, tone. 

"It seems there is a small part of property on this land and it's the only thing blocking the way for the construction." his Secretary said. 

Katsuki's Secretary is Sirius Sombre, as he has almost Jet Black hair with white highlights and has Deep Purple eyes. He's been the Secretary to Katsuki for the past year and a half. 

"Can't we just tear down what's in the way?" Katsuki huffed. 

"Easier said than done, sir. As it appears from the records I was given, that it's a mansion, and someone lives there." Sirius said, Katsuki froze.

"Someone... lives in that area? Yeah right, like that's possible!" 

"But it's true sir. We have the records here." Sirius said, handing his boss the papers. 

Katsuki snatched the papers and looked to see the name and info that he needed, this was certainly not what he was expecting. 

"Yagi Toshinori, he's the one who owns that house and a few of the acres around it as well. He's known to have been passed the property rights from his family, and it's also been considered a mansion that can never be rid of. At least that's what I found." Sirius said.