7: Hello Stranger

Katsuki had to catch his breath as he stared deep into her Emerald Green eyes, he never got tired of looking at them. 

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention and-" 

"It's fine!" 

She jolted her head up at him. 

"I-I should've said something instead of expecting you to stop." Katsuki said, rubbing the back of his head. 

'What the hell- I've never been okay with people running into me in the past, but how could I get mad at her?' he thought. 

"I'm not used to these gatherings, I'm not really comfortable in crowded areas." Izumi said, trying to laugh it off.

Just knowing she was smiling at him was what got his pulse rising again. 

"Do you think... you can join me?" Izumi asked, holding out her hand. He blushed as he looked down at her small hand. 

'Join her?' 

He felt himself start to sweat, as he reached his hand up and wasn't sure if he should. 

"That is... if I'm not taking up your time. I don't know this place that well, I just thought it would be better to look at this garden with someone to join me." Izumi said with a soft tone.

He knew his face was turning red, he couldn't control his blushing by just seeing her sweet expression. 

"I-I-" 

"Are you okay? Your face is turning red!" Izumi said, reaching her hand and was about to touch his face. 

"I'm fine! And I have time!" Katsuki said, quickly grabbing her hand before she touched his face. 

"Oh good, I thought I was taking up your time." Izumi said happily. 

'Don't make that face at me, I don't even know you.' Katsuki thought, gritting his teeth.

They started walking around the garden and Izumi seemed much more relaxed now when she looked at all the exotic flowers. 

'Mom used to have the garden growing with some of these flowers. It was always pretty in the spring when everything was in full bloom.' Izumi thought with a smile. 

Katsuki was trying really hard not to watch her, but how could he not? She was sweet and gentle and she wasn't afraid to talk to him like other girl's have been in the past. 

'This has to be some kind of joke, is this some kind punishment on me for how I've acted in the past?' Katsuki thought.

"Y'know..." Katsuki jolted his head to look at her. 

"I always have had problems with large crowds of people, I always feel like I'm suffocating. I'm sure someone like you is fine with crowds though, you look like a businessman yourself." Izumi said sweetly. 

"I-I'm not exactly used to crowds myself!" Katsuki yelled. 

"You're not?" 

"Though I'm used to all eyes on me, I'm not really fond of crowds of people talking to me all at once." Katsuki said, trying not to look at her. 

"Oh really? Looks like we're in the same boat." Katsuki glanced down at her.

"I used to be fine with people and always trust people, but I lost a lot of trust in some of my closest people. That and I don't like people talking about me behind my back." Izumi said, looking down at the flowers.