56: Love Sick

Mrs. Flora had the blond follow her through the mansion until they stopped in front of one particular door. 

"Miss, I'm coming in." Mrs. Flora said, with a subtle knock and then she opened the door. 

Katsuki remained standing outside the room since he'd never been in this area of the mansion before. 

Mrs. Flora walked up to the bed to see Izumi looked like she was having a hard time sleeping. She was breathing heavily and her cheeks were red. Mrs. Flora placed her hand over the greenette's forehead and could tell she was burning up.

"She must be uncomfortable. Could you come in here and help carry Miss and follow me to another room?" Mrs. Flora asked Katsuki. 

"C-Carry her?" 

"We have plenty of other bedrooms for her to rest in, but since she sleeps on the second floor of this mansion, we should take her to a bedroom that's downstairs just so she doesn't get hurt." Katsuki nodded, but was still unsure of just walking into the bedroom. 

But the second he actually got to see Izumi's face, worry covered him and he immediately walked towards the bed and carefully picked up the little furnace.

"Follow me." Mrs. Flora said and left the bedroom. 

Katsuki looked down at the greenette in his arms, she looked exhausted. 

'How'd she get sick? And why does this remind me of that one time...?'

( Flashback )

( Note: This Flashback is gonna take place when Izuku and Katsuki were first years in high school, just letting you guys know. This is important because this is right before Izuku and Katsuki really started spending time together. This is also before Izuku has surgery on her arm, keep that in mind! )

The blond walked out of the library that morning and entered his classroom to his surprise to see that the greenette still wasn't there. 

'Where's Deku? Did she sleep in?' he thought as he took his seat. 

And after everyone else came into the classroom, there was still no sign of her. 

'That's weird, Deku should be here by now. Maybe if I called her and- wait-' Katsuki was about to pull out his phone until he realized something. 

'I don't... have her number...' he thought.

Before he could realize it, class had started and the greenette still wasn't there. 

"Midoriya? Is Midoriya not here today?" the teacher asked. 

"That's weird, Midoriya would've been here by now." someone whispered. 

"Do you know anything, Bakugo?" Katsuki instantly felt his heart racing. 

"Wha- How should I know?!?!" 

"Alright everyone settle down, we'll take care of Midoriya's absence later." the teacher said. 

Katsuki hadn't felt like this since he first met the greenette, he wasn't sure what was going on with himself.

After that day, Katsuki was sure Izuku just had something important that day, so he didn't really think much of what happened to her. 

But after Izuku was gone for an entire week at school, something didn't add up. 

"Bakugo." 

The blond looked at his teacher. 

"Since she's your classmate, will you take these notes and assignments to Midoriya after school today? Here's her address." the teacher said, handing the blond a small stack of papers.