110: Obsession

"Toga... Himiko? Any reason why this person's bothering Izumi?" 

"She said she was an old friend of Izuku's, but when I asked Izuku, she didn't remember her at all. That chick was already weird since she said she should catch up with Izuku." Katsuki said. 

"So it sounds to me like this girl is coming up with lies that are getting through to Izumi?" 

"I don't know, Izuku's been going along with it just so this chick wouldn't react weirdly. But she's already weird with how she's clinging to Izuku's arm and constantly acting like a kid to appease Izuku." Katsuki said.

"Hmm... Well from what I know, Izumi was never friends with anyone with that name, especially when she was little. So maybe this woman is in denial that her and Izumi were friends and is trying to make Izumi believe it too. Though I don't know much about this girl, it sounds like she's got psychological issues. And you're sure Izumi hasn't been seeing her?" Emra said. 

"Izuku promised me she wasn't going to see her again." 

"Hm, but that wouldn't make sense to where she was last night and to be coming home so late. I'll try and do some research on this girl and you just make sure Izumi's safe and not doing anything strange." Katsuki nodded, and he knew Izumi's cousin was willing to do anything to make sure her cousin was safe.

"Hah? What're you doing?" 

"I'm going to be at Uraraka's place this whole week. She said she needed some help with some stuff and I agreed to help her. It'll only be for this week so you don't need to worry." Izumi said, grabbing her stuff. 

'What the hell- where'd this side of Deku come from?' Katsuki thought. 

"So then, you won't be able to see me?" he asked. 

"I'll be busy this week with the library and my novel and with helping Uraraka, so I don't think I'll be able to. I'm sorry Kacchan, but we'll make sure to do as much as we can together when I get back home. Okay?" Izumi said, resting her hand on his cheek.

"You sure?" 

"Hmph, I'm positive, Kacchan. I'll be back as soon as I'm done helping Uraraka! Bye!" Izumi said, as she grabbed her things and was out of the mansion. 

'Why... why does it feel like Deku's avoiding me?' he thought. 

He looked outside and was surprised to see that the greenette was already gone as she took a taxi, but the taxi drove off before Katsuki could see it. 

'Why's Deku acting so strange?'

Izumi was riding in the car and was prepared to ride all the way to Uraraka's place. 

'Uraraka said she'd be willing to help me with some of my novel since she claimed to know more about romance than me, but at least I'm getting some help. I feel bad I'm having to stay with Uraraka until I'm done, but I wanna finish this novel by the end of the week. Huh? That sound... I hear it again...' Izumi thought, looking around in the car. 

She could hear the same ticking that she did when she was at the bathhouse. 

"Um excuse me, driver, but do you hear that?" Izumi asked. 

The driver lifted up their hand and Izumi wasn't sure what they were doing. 

"Hear what? It's all... just..." 

They snapped their fingers and Izumi instantly blacked out unconscious like last time. 

"Just your imagination, Izuku. But don't worry, I'll make sure to help you, and I will make you perfect." Toga said, turning her head to see the greenette lying in the backseat.