102: Amusement Park

( Note: This entire chapter is gonna be about my own two characters, sorry, but do enjoy! )

"Sirius?" 

He looked up and his eyes went wide as he saw the beautiful bluenette and her dazzling Amber eyes looking at him. 

"I-Iris?"

"Wha- what're you doing here?" Iris asked. 

"Ah- Miss Toshinori gave me a ticket I guess in compensation for helping her out. I knew I wasn't going to be working today, so I came here instead." Sirius said. 

'So Izumi really did try and set me up! Why I oughta- Erm- as much as I should be mad, I was thinking of wanting to see Sirius.' Iris thought. 

"Hmph, it seems you're not the only one. Izumi gave me a spare ticket since she couldn't find anyone else to take it, so I decided to come here too." Iris said. 

"It seems Miss Toshinori is a very thoughtful person for the both of us." 

"Agreed."

The two of them stood there in silence not really sure what to say next.

"So... did you come alone?" Sirius asked. 

"Ah- y-yes I did... did you?" 

"Yes, and it's my first time coming to this place. Mind if I join you?" 

Iris looked up at him and wasn't sure if she heard him right. 

"P-Pardon?" 

"I'm sure you've been here before, correct?" 

"I-I have, but it's been a while since I've come here." 

"Then would it be alright for me to join you since you've been here and I never have?" Sirius asked. Iris could feel her heart racing, it'd been so long since she had this feeling in her chest.

"S-Sure... I don't mind you joining me." Iris said nervously. 

"Well then..." Sirius paused and lifted his hand out to her. Iris looked up at him and he smiled sweetly at her. 

"Let's make sure not to lose each other with this crowd." Sirius said. 

Iris felt her face get warm as she slowly took his hand and could tell how warm his hand was. 

"What should we do first, My Lady?" he asked.

"U-Um... l-let's just walk around first, since it's been a while since the last time I came here." Iris muttered. 

"Understood, My Lady." 

And thus the date began for the Fox and the Crow.

The two of them walked around for most of the beginning of their date and weren't really sure what to say to each other. 

'It's been so long since me and Sirius could have a casual conversation.' 

'It seems like it's been ages since me and Iris spent time together.' both of them thought. 

"U-Umm... I wonder if we'll see Izumi and Katsuki here?" 

"How do you know they'll be here?" Sirius asked. 

"Oh- Izumi said that since she had spare tickets for it seems both you and me, she and Katsuki must be here today too. She said she was spending the entire Christmas Eve with him. So I wouldn't be surprised to see them here." Iris said.