20: Follow

"Ah- I know I told you everyone else comes in around 8, but you didn't have to come in 2 hours early, Miss Toshinori." Sirius said, astonished to see the greenette at the company at 6 in the morning. 

"Since this is my first day, and you told me my tasks could last an entire day, I wanted to have enough time since this is a whole new environment for me. I haven't done office work in a couple years, so please forgive me if I'm a little slow." Izumi said. 

'As much as it is a surprise to see her this early, at least she's here early and not late for the first day. I'm already impressed that she came this early, but I'm sure she's done this before.' Sirius thought.

Izumi had already seen her new work area, and it was further from everyone else on the same floor, but the only good thing was that her office wasn't small and crammed. 

She had planned on getting some sleep the night before, but since she had no idea about formal attire, Iris had to help her... all night. She had to already read the entire handbook Sirius gave her, and she honestly couldn't remember all the rules from how tired she was. 

'I wish Iris gave me some more sleep, then I wouldn't be so tired on my first day. But I can't let this stop me from getting my library back and I need to pay those hospital bills too! Hah- this is gonna be a long month.' Izumi thought.

"Well, since you came this early, I suppose I could give you a tour of the place before everyone else gets here. This place is considered a maze to newcomers, so I will show you everything that you need to know where." Sirius said. 

She was wearing a dark gray business suit and still had her hair in a high bun and her large specs covering her eyes. Izumi had to get used to wearing a suit and tie, even though she wore one the day before, but this time she has to wear one for long hours. 

Iris basically changed the greenette's entire style of clothing because of this job.

"Ah- I'm sure you were able to read all through the handbook, yes?" 

"Yes." 

No, she didn't, and even when she did, she was tired and couldn't remember half of it. 

"I see, then you are required to see Mister Bakugo once he arrives this morning, so let me show you his office-" 

"I've seen it already." Sirius turned his head and noticed she automatically went red. 

"You have?" 

"A-Ah w-well... I did yesterday... I was the one disguised as Emra Flame yesterday..." Izumi said, feeling ashamed.

"Hmph, there's no need to worry, Miss Toshinori. I knew it was you from the beginning." 

"Y-You did?" 

"Yes, you voice is more high pitched compared to Mrs. Flame. So it wasn't that hard for me to tell." Sirius said. 

'I really regret doing that...' Izumi thought. 

"Well then, I will leave you to start your work for the day. All of your tasks are sitting on your desk, so please give them all to me once you've completed them. Once you've finished everything, then you can go home for the day." Sirius said, the greenette nodded.

Izumi sat down at her new desk and already could tell that her new position was going to be very different from anything she's done in the past. 

'I'm kind of lucky I read those books Kacchan read in high school, because I wouldn't understand any of this without it.' Izumi thought, remembering the day she found Katsuki in the library at school.