30: Easy

"Sirius." 

"Yes sir?" 

"I left something in the office, I'll be back." The blond said, as he got out of the car and walked back to the company.

Katsuki entered the company and walked straight to the elevator and immediately pressed the button for his floor.

The second he exited the elevator, he could hear what sounded like a lecture. He stood against the wall, and peeked his head out to see it was Izumi, as she was standing in front of a woman. 

"I can't believe you just up and left during our meeting, and now we're behind because of your mistake!" the woman yelled. 

"I'm sorry, it was a family emergency that I had to take care of." Izumi said, her voice was soft. 

"Family emergency or not, I don't care! You can't just leave work when you feel like it and think you can take care of it later! So now you're going to stay here until everything is done and fixed. Even if you had something important to take care of tonight, I don't care about that either! This is your fault!" the woman yelled.

'What the hell, why isn't she saying anything-' 

Katsuki peeked again and froze to see the greenette's shoulders were shaking. 

'What the-' 

"I'm sorry. I know I made a huge mistake, and I will take care of it myself to make sure nothing bad happens. I will make sure to never make the same mistake again. I promise I will not do something so reckless again." Izumi said, bowing to the woman. 

'She's- not gonna fight back? She sounds like Deku...' he thought.

( Flashback )

Katsuki arrived at school pretty early for the day and was on his way to the library like usual. While he was walking in the direction to the library, he would usually pass the teacher's lounge. 

Surprisingly, he didn't expect to catch a glimpse of a certain greenette. He stopped in his tracks and immediately slammed himself against the wall to listen. 

'What the- what's Deku doing here so early? She didn't even tell me she was here already, but now she's in the teacher's lounge, for what?' the blond thought.

"What's gotten into you, Midoriya? It seems your grades are dropping, this isn't like you." the teacher said. 

"I-I-" 

"You're one of my top students, and I'm sure if your grades continue to drop like this, then you won't be accepted into a pristine college. I know you're smart, so do you have any excuse as to why you're ignoring your studies?" the teacher asked. 

Katsuki leaned his head closer, he had no idea what his friend was going to say.

"I'm sorry." 

Wait- what? 

"I think I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately and I'm not able to think straight when I'm here. I try to study as much as I can, but I end up losing sleep, and for that, I'm sorry. I'll take care of myself and make sure this doesn't happen again. I promise I will not do something so reckless again, sensei." Izuku said and bowed to her teacher. 

Katsuki was surprised, he had never noticed it until now that Izuku has been looking tired since recently. 

"You'd better fix this before the term is over, or it will be your own fault for not passing my class." the teacher said.