76: K.O.

"I know you said I should trust you on this one, but why're we here?" Katsuki asked. 

Izumi had brought Katsuki back to a very familiar gym, and this gym just so happened to be the same place Izumi used to train in high school. 

"Because, this is where I used to go when I was stressed about something." Izumi said. 

"For you probably..." 

"Just trust me Kacchan. Don't you remember that one time you were stressed in high school and I brought you here? Oh yeah, and then we were asked to do a little match and I ended up knocking you out and gave you a concussion.... You remember that right?" 

"That actually happened?!?! I don't remember that!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Don't worry, nothing like that is gonna happen this time, c'mon!" Izumi said as she grabbed his hand to follow her.

They entered the gym, and it was empty, much to their surprise. 

"Hmm... he should be around here somewhere..." 

"Who?" 

"Huh, Toshinori?" Izumi turned her head and her eyes lit up to see a short older man standing there. 

"Ah- Torino! I knew I'd find you here!" Izumi said happily. 

Katsuki stared at the short man, he looked like a short grandpa who looked like he would yell at kids a lot. 

"Uh- Deku..." 

"Oh Kacchan, this is my old coach and mentor, Sorahiko Torino! He was actually a Pro Boxer when he was younger and taught my dad how to be a wrestler! People called him Gran Torino for his fast punches!" Izumi said happily.

Katsuki thought he was hearing things, as he looked back down at the old man and couldn't picture this man as a boxer... at all. 

"You still causing trouble, Toshinori?" 

"No, you know I quit boxing a long time ago." Izumi said. 

"Then what're you doing here? I got no time to play daycare." Torino said. 

"Hmph, you always say that, but actually we came here because Kacchan here is a little stressed." Izumi said. 

Torino looked up at the blond and Katsuki wasn't sure what this old man was thinking at all. 

"Hmph, why're you bringing this brat back? I thought you knocked him out for sure last time." Torino said, Katsuki froze.

"Well he only had a concussion, but that was 7 years ago, Torino!" 

"Wait- I got a concussion?!?!" 

"Oh yeah, I forgot you have a little Amnesia from that time too. Well I'll make sure you don't get a concussion this time!" Izumi said happily. 

"Hmm... doesn't look like you came here to train, Toshinori." 

"No no, I said earlier that I'm just here to help Kacchan relieve some stress." Izumi said. 

'What's up with this old fart?' Katsuki thought. 

"So do you think you can help him, Torino? I think you'll help him more than I can." Izumi said. 

"Hah- always relying on your elders, typical Toshinori."

"Please, Torino?" 

"Fine, but don't be surprised if I'm the one who gives him a concussion." Katsuki froze.