46: Nostalgia

( Back to Present )

Katsuki and Kota stood there in awe as they watched the greenette throw a strike each and every time, something the group of high school boys weren't expecting. 

'What the hell... she looks exactly like Deku...' Katsuki thought, except she was smiling this time. 

Izumi was happily throwing the ball and could tell the boys were speechless after each strike out. 

'This is 10 times more fun than when I did this in high school!' Izumi thought as she threw the ball again.

( Flashback )

The entire baseball team stood in front of the greenette, and everyone else that was spectating stood around them. 

"You... won the bet fair and square..." Neito said in defeat. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to throw the ball one last time, you only had 2 strikes-" 

"No! I don't know if you're gonna aim at me again with that arm of yours..." Neito confessed, as everyone started laughing. 

"Well then, it looks like you all owe me an apology." Izuku said. 

And the entire baseball team got on their hands and knees and looked down at the ground.

"We're sorry, Midoriya." the entire group of boys said carefully. 

"Hmph, I accept your apology, just don't think I'll let this happen again. That also means you shouldn't target anyone else either, that is unless you wanna end up like Neito." Izuku teased, but all of them took it seriously. 

"We won't!" 

And soon everyone congratulated Izuku on her victory, which was something the greenette wasn't used to either.

Once everyone left, it looked to be just Izuku and Katsuki left. 

"How'd I do, Kacchan?" 

"Like I said you'd do, you were fine." Katsuki said, with his hands in his pockets. 

"Um..." 

"Hm?" 

"I'm sorry I wasn't listening to you early, Kacchan. I just wasn't really sure if I could pull this off, but... after doing this, I feel a lot better about myself!" she said happily. 

"Tch- why're you apologizing?" 

"Huh?" 

The blond pulled his right hand out of his pocket and started rubbing the back of his neck, averting his eyes from her. 

"I should say sorry, I did yell at you without thinking. And I said that stuff without your agreement." Katsuki muttered.

She was surprised, but all the problems were turned to dust once she saw his cheeks slightly blushing. 

"Hmph, I accept your apology, so let's go get something to eat, I'm starving!" she said, grabbing his arm and pulling him to follow. 

"By the way Deku, how were you able to do that to that stupid Captain?" 

"What? Throw the ball with my left arm?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Hmph, silly Kacchan, I'm ambidextrous!" 

"Seriously?!?!"

( Back to Present )

Izumi struck out the entire group of boys, the only person that was left was the Captain, who just happened to be the one teasing Izumi from the start.