49: Going Crazy

Katsuki laid there in bed trying to sleep, but each time he tried, it seemed like there was something in particular taking the ease away. 

"Deku..." he started sweating and remembered seeing those big Emerald Green eyes crying at him. 

"DEKU!!!" he yelled and woke up from his sleep. 

He sat up from his bed and tried to catch his breath, the nightmare was gone, but the memory was still there. 

'Damnit, another stupid dream...' he thought rubbing his head to calm him down. 

But after hearing what Emily told him earlier that day, how could he not think about it? 

"Izuku. Her name is Izuku Midoriya, and she said she couldn't go for reasons that I didn't know about." 

'I don't get it... it's been 7 years and she still doesn't wanna see me? What did I do wrong?' he thought. 

He felt uncomfortable sitting in bed, so he got up and went to get something to drink.

He stood in his kitchen, just thinking back to that day when the greenette was acting really strange was something that bothered him the most. 

"Kacchan... I have something important I wanna tell you!" 

'Why did she say that and then she didn't come back to tell me? I waited for hours, so why did she leave, did she trick me?' he thought. 

No matter how many times he'd thought of that day, something just didn't add up to him. 

'Why would she tell me she has something important and then just leave without telling me? What did I do wrong?' he thought. 

He looked outside to see it was a clear night sky, it eased his thoughts a bit, but he was still curious about that day. 

'I don't know what she was going to tell me, but I was gonna tell her how I felt since I'd been trying to find a time to do it. But everything that day didn't make any sense.' he thought.

( Flashback )

Katsuki had noticed that the greenette had been quiet recently, and though she usually can be quiet most of the time, something was off. 

'I've been wanting to tell Deku about how I feel about her, but I can't find the right time to tell her...' he thought, sitting at his desk. 

"Kacchan..." 

"Ha- what is it, Deku?" 

Right after everyone in the classroom left to go to lunch break, Izuku and Katsuki stayed behind. Katsuki noticed how the greenette looked troubled about something and he wasn't sure why she wasn't saying anything.

"Yah-" 

She jolted in her chair and looked up at him, his piercing Ruby Red eyes staring at her. 

"What do you need to tell me?" he said, as he'd turned his entire body to face her, and he placed both his arms on her desk. 

"U-Umm... well- I-I-" 

"What's with you today, you're acting weird." Katsuki said. 

'Why's she acting so weird? I'm used to her telling me something right away, but it's like she's trying to hide it from me. The question is, what is she trying to hide and what's she trying to tell me?' he thought.

"Kacchan... I have something important I wanna tell you!" she blurted. 

'That's random.'