104: Lux Aurumque

'I bought it earlier this month... and though it might not be the time to do it... I should at least give it to her.' he thought and walked back to the bed and went into the pockets of his pants he wore just minutes ago and pulled out a small box.

He took a deep breath and held his arms behind his back as he walked back into the living room to see the greenette again. 

"Oh, ready for another present?" she asked. 

"How many presents did you get me?" 

"Hmph, just one more, but I do hope you like it." Izumi said. 

He looked at her and realized she'd taken her contacts out and was wearing her large specs and a set of pajamas just like his but in her size. 

"You wanna go first?" 

"Uh huh, so just sit down." she said. 

He slowly sat down on the couch turning his body to face her and was curious at what was going to give him this time.

"Hah- this... this isn't perfect, but I do hope you like it." Izumi said, pulling a thin box out and handing it to the blond. 

He instantly could tell how light the box was and wasn't sure if this was a trick. He looked at the greenette, then back down at the box and slowly undid the bow and opened it and his eyes went wide. 

"I had to get a little help at drawing... but I tried really hard to make it look like you." Izumi said. 

Katsuki pulled out a picture frame with a drawing inside the frame, and it was a drawing of him! 

"It's... it's me?" 

"Mmhm, it's a drawing of what you'd look like if you were a superhero. I had Azalea draw it out first and then I just tried to copy from what I saw. I know it's not perfect, but I do hope you like it." Izumi said, twiddling with her thumbs.

He looked at the drawing and could tell by how much effort was made, and just seeing a picture of him dressed as a superhero was surprising but highly accurate. 

"Since I'd come up with your hero name months ago, I couldn't stop thinking about what I could do to make you look like a hero too. So I asked Azalea and she helped me out by drawing the hero suit and I just drew it. And I even came up with your background of how your powers work and a few other character traits in there too! Do you... like it?" she asked nervously. 

"Izuku... are you kidding?" 

"I-Is that... a... no?" she asked, afraid of his response.

He slowly rested the picture onto the coffee table and placed his hands onto her shoulders and pulled her into a warm hug. 

"Of course I like it, nerd." he whispered. 

"You do?" 

"Mn. And though I can tell you're drawing skills still suck-" 

"Hey!" 

"Hmph, the point is, it came from you, and you made this for me. The thought really does count, Deku." he said, resting his forehead onto hers. 

"So... where do you wanna put it?" 

"Hmm... my office." 

"A-At work?!?! But what if people at your work see it?" 

"Well then I'll brag to everyone that my girlfriend made it for me." 

"Kacchan..." 

"We're not done yet, since I've got something I wanna give you." he said.