3: Devil

Izumi sat there while this CEO literally sat across from her, and Sirius stood right behind where Katsuki was sitting. 

"It seems the staff are gone for the day?" Sirius asked. 

"Yes they are, they just left." Izumi said, trying not to sound scared. 

Katsuki sat there analyzing the girl in front of him, she seemed awfully familiar to him, but why? 

"Sirius." 

Sirius looked down at his boss. 

"Yes, sir?" 

"Stay in the car, I'll be back when this is settled." Katsuki said, crossing his arms, his tone seemed more sharp than usual. 

"Yes sir." Sirius said, bowing to him, then to Izumi and then left the mansion.

There was a loud silence in the room and Katsuki couldn't take it any further. 

"So you're the one who owns this place, huh?" Katsuki muttered. 

"And why do you care? After hearing from your assistant, it seems you don't really care about what I think." Izumi said. Katsuki grit his teeth and uncross his arms. 

"Listen here, I need to get this project done soon, otherwise it's not just you who'll be in the trash." Katsuki said, his eyes were so intense. 

"Excuse me?" 

"You heard me, I don't like someone wasting my time on people like you. So just give me the property rights and I'll give you more than enough money to be gone." Katsuki said.

Izumi didn't like this, not one bit, he was practically forcing her to give him the rights. 

"If the price doesn't satisfy you, I could give you more and-" 

"No." 

Katsuki froze, he looked back up at the greenette. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, let alone see her eyes because of her large specs. 

"What?" 

"I'm not going to tread lightly to you, so I'm going to be as blunt as I can. I'm not selling this house, I'm not selling the property rights, so no matter how much money you try to give me, my answer will always be no. You can't win everyone over because of money, and there's no possible way for you to persuade me otherwise." Izumi said, pushing her specs back up her nose.

"Why you-" 

"I don't like the fact that you think bribing someone always works for you either. Just because you have the most successful company in Japan doesn't mean anything to me. You must think everything comes on a Silver platter for you, right?" Izumi said, crossing her arms. 

'I refuse to let such a man bribe me.' Izumi thought. 

Katsuki grit his teeth again, his hands were shaking in anger, no one's ever pissed him off this fast. And here he was sitting in front of the woman that was stopping him from getting any more successful than he already is. 

'Shit, I can't lose to her, this has never happened before! Wait-' 

Katsuki thought of an idea that he was sure would work.

"Bribe you?" 

Izumi looked up at him and her eyes froze. Katsuki sat there with a smirk on his face as he was loosening his tie.