43: Tamed-Dashed

Izumi felt strange as she had to follow the blond through the busy streets of Japan, as she wasn't sure where they'd be going each time. 

Though Katsuki did have a few things to take care of first, it was just to distract him to try and figure out what they should do or where they should go afterwards. 

'Damnit, why's this so hard to figure out? I don't know the first place we could really go that doesn't involve work.' Katsuki thought, gritting his teeth. 

'We haven't really done anything except walking for the past hour, so why's Kacchan acting so quiet?' Izumi thought.

After walking around a bit longer, they were walking past a large field, and Izumi heard what sounded like something hit against a wall. She looked up and turned her head and realized what she was looking at and where the noise was coming from. 

'That's-' 

Izumi stopped in her tracks to see a boy standing on an open and empty baseball field. 

'This field... I haven't been here since that one time in high school...' Izumi thought. 

Katsuki noticed she stopped, as he turned around to see she was staring out at the baseball field. 

"Oi- you coming?" 

"Y-Yes, I'm- wait-" 

Izumi looked closer at the boy who was out on the field and knew right away who it was. 

'Is that who I think it is?' she thought and started walking towards the field. 

"Hey- where're you going?" but the greenette ignored Katsuki's question and kept walking.

The boy threw the ball again, but it wasn't the kind of throw he was proud of. 

"Damnit- why can't I get it right?" 

"Kota?" 

The boy turned his head and froze to see the tall greenette standing in front of him. 

"Hah- it really is you! How've you been, Kota?" Izumi asked happily. 

"Y-You're-" 

"That's right, it's me! I was your babysitter when you were a kid, remember?" Izumi said, pointing at herself. 

"Yah- Izumi!" 

Both of them looked up at Katsuki who was walking up to them. 

"Why'd you decide to leave me behind like that?" Katsuki said, crossing his arms. 

"Oh- I'm sorry, Katsuki. I just recognized this boy and I haven't seen him in a while." Izumi said. 

Katsuki looked at the boy, he had black hair and black eyes, he wore a red baseball cap and looked to be giving an intense gaze to the blond.

"Who the hell's this kid?" Katsuki asked. 

"Hmph, this is Kota Izumi, I used to be his babysitter when he was a kid." Izumi said, placing her hands on the boy's shoulders. 

Katsuki felt his eye twitch, but why, he'd never been like this before except for when guys would try to get around his high school friend. 

"I haven't seen you in a while, Kota. How've you been?" Izumi asked. 

"Erm- I'm fine." Kota said, averting his gaze from the greenette. 

"Hmph, seems you've gotten a lot taller too, you're taller than me now. Then again, I'm only this tall right now because I'm wearing heels." Izumi said, lifting her hand above the two of them and comparing their heights.