84: Earned It

Note: This chapter has SMUT, so now that I have given you a warning, take a second to breathe and here we go! Enjoy it if you can!

Izumi and Katsuki sat in front of each other to take a second to breathe before everything started. Both of them were still soaking wet from the very romantic shower they just finished, but they weren't going to stop there. 

"You still wanna do this?" Katsuki asked. 

Izumi was looking down from him and felt her heart beating out of her chest, but she said she wanted to. 

"Mmhm..." she hummed. 

While she was still looking down and away from the blond, he reached his right hand out to her, she saw his hand and slowly grabbed it with her shaking hand.

He could tell she was nervous just by her hand, but he remained calm and lifted his left hand out and placed it under her chin to lift her face for him to see. He slowly moved his body closer to hers and watched as their hands clasped together to intertwine. 

"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked, he watched her lip quiver. 

"Kacchan... I-" 

"Izuku." 

She lifted her eyes up to see his gaze and subtle smile. 

"I want you more than anything right now, so do you want me?" he asked. 

Just hearing him say that and then ask her if she felt the same warmed her chest and she wasn't nervous and shaking anymore. 

"Yes Kacchan... I want you more than anything too..." she mumbled as she closed her eyes and waited for his lips to meet hers.

The second she felt his lips, she melted and placed her right hand on his cheek and felt his arm wrap around her waist to pull her even closer. 

He'd closed his eyes soon after and then could tell she was trying to unbutton her own shirt and he started leaning her backwards for her back to hit the bed. He carefully placed his left hand on her side and pulled her shirt off of her and slowly moved his lips from hers lips and down to her cheek and then her neck. 

She could feel his ever so gentle but tingling lips hit her skin and she grazed her right hand that was on his cheek and clenched the back of his shirt.

As she clenched her hand on his shirt and the kisses were happening around her neck, she soon realized how her bra was unstrapped and her underwear was getting pulled away. 

"Ka-Kacchan... wait-" 

Too late as she instantly felt his hand that was resting on her side was lowering to her hip and now resting on her thigh. She instantly closed her eyes tight, not sure what he was going to do, but heard the sound of shuffling. 

The second she opened her eyes and the second she did, she turned bright red to see he'd pulled his pants off already and was now pulling his shirt off and throwing it.

"Kyaa! W-Wait Kacchan! A-Are we really-" 

"Don't turn back now, we just started." the greenette gulped. 

The second his clothes were off he leaned back down to her and slammed his lips onto hers and she caved in again as she felt so much warmth from his lips. She felt both his arms wrap around her body and pull her into a hug and felt completely warm by his skin.