112: Overdose

( Back to Present )

Toga rested her hand on the greenette's cheek and smirked, as she knew this was her chance to finally get close to the greenette. 

'I've waited so long to do this, and now... I can finally make you the perfect doll for everyone to see!' Toga thought, as she played with the greenette's hair. 

She pulled the small metronome out of her pocket and started to make it tick and placed the metronome on the table near her. 

"In the time that you're with me, you'll only listen to me, and I'll make sure no one's going to hurt you anymore." Toga said, sliding her hand down the greenette's body and pulling her shirt up to see her bare stomach. 

"Hah- your skin has been tainted and tarnished, but don't worry..." Toga said, reaching for a knife. 

"I'll make sure you're perfect."

It had been 2 days since Izumi last spoke to Katsuki and he was starting to get worried. She wasn't answering her calls, she was never at the library or the school, and he had no idea where she could've been. 

And it was evident now that something was wrong once he tried to talk to Uraraka about it. 

"What? You haven't seen her?" 

"No, she was supposed to come to my place 2 days ago, but I haven't heard from her. I tried calling her, but she hasn't responded to anything, and it doesn't help that I don't know where she is." Uraraka said. 

'She's... missing?'

"Izumi's missing? She can't be missing!" Emra yelled. 

"Look, I've tried everything, calling her, messaging her, but she doesn't respond to anything! She told me the last time I saw her that she was going to a friend's place, and I asked that friend and she said Izuku wasn't with her! Her friend hasn't seen her either!" Katsuki yelled. 

"Okay, calm down. We can't panic in a situation like this... we just have to figure out what happened in the time span of you last seeing her and now. Do you remember everything that happened the night you last saw Izumi?" 

"Yeah, she was leaving in a taxi, and I noticed the taxi left before I could look." 

"Then it had to be whoever was driving the car. That's our best bet, but right now we need to get the Police involved and see if they can help." Emra said.

"She's missing? How long?" Iris asked. 

"The last time I saw and talked to her was 2 days ago and she hasn't responded to any of my calls." Katsuki said. 

"Were you the last person she saw?" 

"Most likely." 

"Katsuki said she took a taxi heading to her friend's house, and I assumed the person who took her would be that driver. But we don't have a clue on who was driving her that night." Emra said. 

Iris sighed and could tell both Emra and Katsuki were worried. 

"Okay, right now we're gonna have to make a public broadcast of her missing. If we can't find her in the next 48 hours, we'll have to close the case-" 

"But that's not enough time!" Katsuki yelled.

"I understand that, but it's possible that whoever took her is holding her captive or abandoned her somewhere. I don't know all the possible outcomes, but if we do find Izumi... I'm sure that she will most likely be injured in some way." Katsuki froze.