122: Propose to Marry You

The following morning arrived, and Izumi came to the company to help move all of Katsuki's stuff out of his office. 

"Oh Izumi! I didn't know you were coming here today!?" Mina said. 

"Yeah, since Kacchan's not working at this company anymore, I wanted to help him move his stuff out. 

"Hah- it sucks only Bakugo's leaving the company, I still can't believe all this is happening." Kaminari said. 

"It's not like you guys won't see him again, as I'm sure he'll come to visit every once in a while." Izumi said. 

"Yeah, but let's just hope our new boss won't be so uptight." Sero said. 

"Eh? Was Kacchan uptight?" 

"No, we just don't want someone uptight, that's all." Kirishima said. 

"Ah- well then, I'd better go and help Kacchan. I'll see you guys later!" Izumi said and headed towards the elevator.

Izumi walked into Katsuki's office to see he was already packing and there were already a few boxes packed. 

"Wow, your office looks really different already." 

"It's not my office anymore, you comin to help?" 

"I said I would. So does this mean you won't have to wear a business suit anymore?" Izumi asked. 

"Probably, doesn't mean I'll throw all mine away." Katsuki said. 

"Hehe- that's true." Izumi said, as she started packing what she saw.

After some time, it seemed like almost everything was done and packed, but they still had to take everything out of the office. 

"I might end up helping you at your place while I try to make everything work." Katsuki said. 

"Help at my place? You mean the library?" 

"Yeah, what else?" 

"Ah- w-well... I wasn't sure if you meant my library or my novel." 

"You're still working on that?" 

"Well yeah, I've been so busy in the past few months that I haven't had the time to work on my novel. It doesn't help that I'm still not used to doing daily activities with this new hand." Izumi said, looking at her prosthetic right hand. 

Katsuki could tell she was still trying to get used to things, but he wanted to test her.

The blond picked up a pillow from the couch and said; 

"Catch!" 

She looked up and instantly caught the pillow with both her hands. 

"Ah- Kacchan, don't do that! You'll scare me!" 

"Try again." he smirked and threw a book at her which she caught. 

"Kacchan, I'm serious!" she yelled. 

"Oh yeah? Catch!" 

He then threw another object at her and she caught it, but her face didn't look happy. 

"Kacchan, how many times do I have to tell you to stop-" 

She paused and looked at him, he was smiling sweetly at her. 

"Eh? What're you smiling-" 

She stopped mid-sentence to look down at what he threw at her, it was a small box.