117: Hold You

"Kacchan..." 

"We'll give you two a few minutes, but nothing stupid." Emra said, glaring at Katsuki. 

"Tch-" 

Izumi watched as everyone else left the room and Katsuki remained standing by the door. Katsuki and Izumi stared at each other, not sure what to say. 

"I- are you okay, Kacchan?" Izumi asked. 

Katsuki grit his teeth and walked up to the greenette's bed and sat down on the bed in front of her. 

"Don't ask me that when you're in a worse condition than me." Katsuki said, resting his hand on her cheek. 

He looked down to see her right hand was gone and back up at the greenette.

"Are you okay... Izuku?" he asked, his voice sounding sincere. 

Izumi looked into his eyes and felt so safe just by looking into them. 

"Kacchan... I was so scared!" 

Izumi cried and pushed herself into his chest and tried to hug him. Katsuki could feel the timid and shaking body hit his chest and he wrapped his arms carefully around her. 

"Izuku... I was scared too..." he muttered. 

She froze and pushed herself off to look up at him. 

"You... you were?" 

"Not knowing where my girlfriend was and hearing her over the phone asking for help, of course I was scared." Katsuki said.

"That- That night... when I came home late- I wanted to come and see you as soon as I could, but Toga was controlling my body and she... she-" 

"I don't wanna hear it." 

Izumi looked up at him. 

"After everything I've seen, she's a psycho that needs to stay behind bars." Katsuki said. Izumi felt relieved that he'd say that, knowing that he was already angry at Toga and worried to death about his girlfriend. 

"So... what's gonna happen to you?" Katsuki asked. 

"Huh? About what?" 

"Don't play dumb, you think you can go back to your normal life now that your hand's gone?" Katsuki said. 

"Ah- I-"

"She'll be going through a long recovery before she can go back to normal."

Izumi and Katsuki turned their heads to see Emra entering the room. 

"Emra..." 

"As much as I'm sure you two would like some more alone time, I need to discuss some things with you two first." Emra said, grabbing a chair and sitting down. 

"About what, Emra?" 

"About everything that's happened to you, Izumi." Emra said. 

"O-Oh... right."

"Hah- first and foremost, Toga will be taken to trial and given a sentence and punishment she deserves. And to say that she will find a way out of a terrible punishment is an understatement." Emra said. 

"And why?" 

"Because... shortly after you two were taken to the hospital, me and Iris went back to the warehouse and found all the evidence we needed to prove Toga guilty. It seemed she had photographic evidence of every person she's murdered and along with actual blood samples from each person too. The tools she used also have her fingerprints on them pointing to her easily. But most importantly... We found something that stunned all of us." Emra said, pulling out a stack of pictures from her coat and handing it to them.