14: Sticker

Note: There will be a lot of flashbacks in this chapter and then going back to the Present, just so you guys are aware! Enjoy!

( Flashback )

"Erm- mark my words, Katsuki Bakugo, I'll beat you at the exams and you're not to call me weak ever again!!!"

( Back to Present )

Izumi kept thinking about all the times she came across him in the past, her chest started hurting. 

'Arg- I can't be thinking of this right now. I need to focus on work and try to apply for another job. If only I didn't go on that blind date, then none of these memories would be bothering me.' Izumi thought, looking through each book before stacking them on the shelf. 

She looked at the book she grabbed and looked at the title, it was one of the books she used to read when she was in high school. Just thinking about another memory made her shake, so she shoved it away from her sight.

Katsuki sat there at his desk, and though Sirius was telling him the schedule for the day, he kept getting flashbacks to what happened the night before during his blind date. 

'She acts just like her... but her name and appearance doesn't match. Is she hiding from me?' he thought. 

"Sir... sir~" 

Katsuki looked up and saw his Secretary looking at him. 

"Are you alright, sir? You've been daydreaming all morning." Sirius said. 

"Tch- I'm fine!" the blond yelled. 

'He's not fine, he's lucky that I'm the only one that's seen his mistakes this morning.' Sirius thought.

( Flashback )

Sirius got out of the car and was looking up to see his boss walking out of his house and was about to get inside the car. 

"Sir, are you okay?" 

"Why the hell are you asking me that?" 

"Because sir... your suit doesn't match." Sirius said, pointing to Katsuki's gray suit jacket but black slacks. 

"Wha- why didn't you say anything sooner?!?!" 

"I just saw you sir." Sirius said, and saw his boss run back inside.

When they finally did get to work, Katsuki came close a few times to entering the wrong office, but Sirius would catch each time before something bad would happen. 

Then somehow Katsuki spilled coffee over himself, then he signed the wrong papers. 

It's been a long morning for the blond.

( Back to Present )

Katsuki wasn't thinking straight, and it was pretty evident in his work. 

"Should we reschedule the plans for today, sir?" Sirius asked. 

"Tch- I said I'm fine." 

"Yes, but you might miss something during one of the meetings, sir." Katsuki grit his teeth, but then exhaled knowing that his Secretary was right. 

"Perhaps you're getting distracted about that girl, correct sir?" Katsuki jerked, as he looked up at him. 

"Girl, what girl?"