89: Trouble

"Wait- back up- you got yelled at by someone you've never met because you were 'teaching their daughter a lesson'?" Melissa asked. 

Since the incident with Izumi 'dealing' with Dahlia at the high school, she has yet to hear anything bad coming from the mother of Dahlia, not yet at least. 

"And you said the only reason you did this was because the girl was bullying someone?" Iris asked 

"Mn. Dahlia bullied someone I used to take care of when they were little. And since Dahlia wasn't going to apologize, I stepped in, but I was the only one who ended up getting yelled at." Izumi said.

"Dahlia? Where've I heard that name before?" Iris said, trying to think. 

"I didn't get her last name, so I can't really help." Izumi said. 

"Did the girl have red hair and blue eyes?" Iris asked. 

"Ah- yes." Iris sighed because she figured out exactly who the mother is to Dahlia. 

"Hah- the mother's name is Rose, Rose Dulcis." Iris said. 

"Rose... Dulcis?" 

"Mn. I actually went to high school and college with her, you can say we're not the best of friends." Iris said. 

"Huh? Did you two have a fall-out?" 

"Nope, she claimed that I was stealing her boyfriend from her, which I wasn't and I basically embarrassed her in front of our whole class because I used to do Fencing, which she challenged me to a duel for. It's not my fault she'd just been learning how to do Fencing at the age of 19, when I learned how to do it at the age of 6. So she ended up as a laughing stalk. Oh yeah, and she did try to do something else to me when we were both 21, but I'm not gonna talk about that one." Iris said.

"So it was more like you two were rivals?" 

"Mn. And I didn't even do anything wrong to her, it's not my fault she's got a few screws loose." Iris said. 

"Is she crazy too?" 

"I'll explain that one later." 

"Hah- I just hope I'm not the one that gets in trouble, I was just trying to teach her daughter a lesson about giving respect. That and I hope they stopped messing with Eri." Izumi sighed. 

"Don't worry, you're not alone on this, I'm sure that if something bad happens, we'll be right with you to help, Izu." Melissa said. 

"Melissa's right, even though we weren't there when it happened, I know Rose well enough for her to try and twist the story if that does happen. And I'm sure Emra could help if it came down to involving her." Iris said. 

"Hmph, well at least I'm not alone on this one!" Izumi said happily.

"You haven't heard anything yet?" Katsuki asked. 

"Nope, and I just hope it doesn't get any worse. A friend of mine actually knows who Dahlia's mother is, her name is Rose Dulcis, and though I've never met that woman before, she seems really familiar to me." Izumi said. 

'Rose Dulcis... I've heard that name somewhere.' Katsuki thought. 

'I haven't heard from Uraraka since that day, and though it only happened 3 days ago, I still can't help but worry about Eri.' Izumi thought. 

"Maybe nothing's gonna happen, she probably didn't wanna press charges since you didn't hurt her daughter." Katsuki said. 

"I hope so, I was just trying hard not to hurt myself."