116: Trauma

"Time to put you outta your misery you filthy animal!!!" Toga yelled, holding the knife above her head.

Izumi felt so much warmth to the point that it practically thawed her paralyzed body to move. 

'I can't... I won't... I won't let you take him!' 

Izumi moved her body as fast as she could and knew that this was the only option she had.

Toga forced her arms down and ready to stab Katsuki, but right when she thought she was going to stab the blond, Izumi jumped right in between them and brought her right hand in front of her to stop the knife. 

Toga's knife went right through Izumi's forearm and she screamed in pain from the sharp blade going through her already broken hand. 

"D-De... Deku!" 

Izumi had tears streaming down her face as she grit her teeth and slowly opened her eyes to look at Toga, who froze. Izumi's eyes were not the same soft large Emerald Green eyes like usual, they were scary as her own pupils dilated with anger.

"Of all the things... for you to do, Toga... I will not let you hurt Kacchan! AND I AM NOT YOUR DOLL!!!" Izumi yelled. 

Toga couldn't believe it, the one person she thought would love her, didn't, and was risking to hurt herself for the one she really loved. 

"I'm sorry... but you're a real monster." Izumi said, her voice shaky but stern. 

Toga didn't have time to realize what was happening around them and felt a sudden jolt of something hit her stomach. She slowly looked down to see it was a tranquilizer dart right in her stomach, and she lifted her eyes to see the greenette was holding a gun in her left hand. 

It was the same gun Polaris entrusted Izumi to hold in case anything bad happened.

And before Toga could even think of fighting back or running, she felt a sharp hit to the back of her head and lower back and she dropped to the ground. 

Izumi looked up to see Emra and Iris were standing there and out of breath. 

"Emra... Iris..." 

"You okay, Izumi?" 

"Wha- what happened to your hand, Izumi!?!?!" Emra yelled. 

"Looks like we arrived right on time." 

They all turned their heads to see Takashi and Sirius with the police behind them. 

"Takashi..." 

"Sirius..." 

"Looks like all of you might need some medical attention, especially Mister Bakugo and Miss Toshinori." Sirius said. 

"But... how did you two know where we were?" Iris asked. 

"Hmph, knowing you two, you're always causing trouble." Takashi teased.

So, everyone that got injured in any way were immediately taken to the hospital, Izumi and Katsuki were in the worst states of course. 

"We're lucky they weren't out there much longer, or it would've been worse." Takashi said. 

"Hah- I wasn't expecting to see Izumi in such a terrible state, and I'm afraid to ask her all the things Toga did to her." Emra said. 

"We'll be doing a Cat Scan on Izumi first and foremost just to make sure all her organs and bones are safe, but I have a feeling there's one specific injury that'll be a challenge to fix." Takashi said, and Emra knew that he was talking about Izumi's right arm.