121: Forever

"Mister Sombre? Is there something wrong?" 

"It's Mister Bakugo, he's losing his company." Izumi froze. 

Just hearing those words were the least of her worries, but knowing that it was Katsuki's business, this wasn't going to be taken lightly. 

"Ah- I-I'll be right there!" Izumi said, and hung up the phone right away. 

"Huh? Is something wrong, Izu?" 

"I'm sorry Melissa! I need to see Kacchan! I'll talk to you later." the greenette said, grabbing her things and leaving before the blonde could ask what was going on.

Izumi ran all the way to the company and saw Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Camie in the lobby and she ran up to them. 

"Guys!" 

"I-Izumi! What're you doing-" 

"Is it true?" they all froze. 

"Is the company failing?" Izumi asked. 

All of them remained silent until Mina said; 

"It is, but it's not the entire company, it's just Bakugo." Izumi froze. 

"What? But how?" 

"Last week he was supposed to be meeting someone for a business deal, but he never showed up." 

"And there are rumors that Bakugo would cause problems with other businesses since that incident involving him and you with that murderer." Kirishima said.

Izumi tried to think and didn't remember any instance of Katsuki having to take a phone call during their vacation.

"W-What? But that wasn't Kacchan's fault! It's not like he meant to- is he still here?" 

"Mn. He's in his office." Camie said. 

"Right, excuse me!" Izumi said and ran past them and to the elevator. 

'I can't believe it, how could this happen all of a sudden? Why did this happen?' Izumi thought.

Izumi ran through the floor and busted into Katsuki's office to see the blond and Secretary standing there. 

"Deku?" 

Izumi tried to catch her breath and could tell how surprised he was to see her. Katsuki looked at Sirius and sighed. 

"Give us a second, Sirius." 

"Yes, sir." Sirius said and walked past the greenette and closed the door behind him.

Izumi finally caught her breath and slowly walked towards the blond and stared at him. 

"Why? How? How did this happen?" Izumi asked. Katsuki sighed and turned his head to look at her. 

"I got a phone call during our vacation, but I ignored it and ended up losing a pretty big deal. So now... I'm going to basically lose my job." Katsuki said. 

"What? But you can't! You've worked so hard to get where you are after all these years! You're going to try to fight back, right?" 

"No." 

"What?" Katsuki sighed and stared deep into her Emerald Green eyes. 

"I gave up on this company long ago." he said.

"W-What? But... why?" 

"You remember when you went missing for 2 days because of Toga?"

"Ah- y-yes..."