27: Blooming Day

Note: This entire chapter is in Flashback! Enjoy!

( Flashback )

Katsuki was walking to school, he noticed he hadn't seen the greenette yet. 

'Where's Deku, is she at the library again?' he thought, clutching his bag. 

As he got to the gates of the school, he saw a boy standing right next to the gates and looked at his uniform. His uniform wasn't theirs, and he looked a bit older than the blond. 

'What the hell, who's this guy?' Katsuki thought, walking up to the guy. 

"Oi-" 

The boy looked at Katsuki, he had black hair and almost Copper eyes. 

"Oh hello there! Do you go to this school?" the boy asked, with beading eyes.

'What the-' 

"Yeah, what 'bout it?" Katsuki blurted. The boy rested his hands on the blond's shoulders and had a bright smile on his face. 

"Is a girl named Izuku Midoriya here?" 

Katsuki froze, he went wide eyed as the boy just smiled at him. Katsuki looked closer at the guy and realized the uniform this guy was wearing. 

'This guy- he's from there, isn't he?' Katsuki thought and squinted his eyes. 

"She's not here." the boy looked at him. 

"Oh really, do you know where she is?" 

Katsuki grit his teeth, this guy was starting to get on his nerves asking where his best friend was. 

"Tch- like I know where she is, she might be sick for all I know." Katsuki said, pushing the guy's hands off his shoulders. 

"Oh really, maybe she's not awake yet, or something could've happened to her." the boy said. 

"Yeah yeah, I've got stuff to do, don't follow me." Katsuki said, walking past the guy. 

"Oh, thanks for all your help! I'll find her!" the boy yelled, and that caused Katsuki to grip his bag tighter. 

'What the hell, why the hell is that chump wanting to see Deku?' he thought with a piercing glare.

Once everyone started arriving to their classrooms later on, Katsuki went to his class as well, but noticed right away how he'd yet to see the greenette. 

'Where the hell is she? Don't tell me that chump found her and is trying to talk to her.' he thought. 

Just the thought of his best friend smiling and talking happily to someone else made his blood boil. His foot started bobbing up and down, he was losing his patience and was getting worried that this was actually happening.

Just before the last bell was about to go off, the door opened and the greenette stopped in the doorway, trying to catch her breath. Katsuki sat there, noticing how her face was flushed and how parts of her hair were sticking out from her messy bun. 

"Woah, Midoriya was almost late, that's a first." someone teased. 

Izuku exhaled as she walked through the classroom and sat down right behind the blond.