108: Poison

"You're my stupid rival." Toga said, Katsuki froze. 

'What the hell- this isn't just a friend to Deku, but a maniac!' Katsuki thought.

"Toga-" 

Both blonds turned their heads to see Izumi walking up to them. 

"Oh- and Kacchan too? Hmph, were the both of you waiting for me?" Izumi asked sweetly. 

"Uh huh, but-" Toga paused and wrapped her arm around the greenette's arm and pouted at her. 

"I was waiting for 3 hours, Izuku, and he just got here." Toga said. 

"Ah- oh I see. Well Kacchan did just get off work, but how'd you know I was here, Kacchan?" 

"Tch- I went to the library and they told me you were here teaching. Since when did you start teaching?" 

"Oh that, I'm only teaching for this week since the other teacher isn't here. Everything will go back to normal by next week." Izumi said. 

'Back to normal huh? I doubt it with this chick staying around.' Katsuki thought.

"Hey, Izuku, can we go somewhere now that you're done for the day?" Toga asked. 

"Uh sure, where?" 

"The Arcade! We used to go there all the time when we were kids, and I haven't been there in a long time. Can we go, please, can we go???" Toga begged. 

'The Arcade? I don't remember ever going there when I was a kid, but if Toga wants to be happy, I guess it should be fine.' Izumi thought. 

"Hmph, alright, but we can't stay at the Arcade all afternoon since I have to close the library too." 

"Mn!" 

"Kacchan, you wanna come with us?" Izumi asked. 

'To the Arcade, why the hell should I-' he paused his thoughts and looked at Toga who was glaring at him. 

'If she wants to play this game, fine, I'll play.' 

"Yeah, I'll come." Katsuki said.

The three of them arrived at the Arcade, and Toga didn't waste a second and pulled the greenette to follow her. Katsuki could only watch and couldn't catch up in time and just stood there in awe. 

'What the hell... is that maniac really my rival? She's clinging to Deku every time I'm around and it's pissing me off.' Katsuki thought. 

He sighed and went in the direction he watched them go and already found them playing a game together. As much as he wanted to be mad, he did feel a bit relieved to see Izumi smiling. 

'Well at least this maniac hasn't done anything weird yet, even though she waited for Deku for 3 hours. What's with that?' he thought.

After some time it seemed like the three of them were doing well at the Arcade, and though there were times when Toga would challenge Katsuki to a game, Izumi was happy to watch. 

"Alright then, you think you can beat me at this?" Toga said, pointing at a shooting game. 

"Tch- with my eyes closed." Katsuki said with a smirk. 

And both blonds started a new game with Izumi standing there watching in awe. 

'I didn't know Kacchan was this good at video games, but it looks like fun.' Izumi thought and couldn't help but stare at him when he looked so focused at the game.