17: Bonnie & Clyde

"You think I wouldn't recognize you even in that disguise, huh? Toshinori's daughter?"

Izumi froze, just hearing those words meant all too well that her disguise was pointless now. 

"H-How did you know?" She asked nervously. 

"Cause I'm not stupid, since the last time I met your 'cousin', she has a metal right arm, and you don't." he said with a smirk. 

He still held his grasp on her wrist as he slowly stood up from his seat and walked around his desk and towards her. 

'Crap, I knew Emra has a fake right arm, and I used the wrong arm to grab his tie.' Izumi thought.

She tried to walk backwards and away from him, but because the blond still had a strong grasp on her wrist, he was walking with her. 

'Wait- why's he... why's he following me?!?!' Izumi thought, trying not to panic. She took one last step only to realize her back touched the wall and she couldn't move any further. 

'Crap-' 

"Looks like you really thought you could pull off your little trick." Katsuki said still carrying a smirk on his face. 

"I-I- you-" 

"So... what's the real reason you came here?" Katsuki interrupted, resting his right arm on the wall behind her while still holding her right wrist with his left hand.

"Erm- you think it's funny that I don't have a job now because of you?" Izumi said, trying not to blush.

"It's not like it's permanent, you'll get your place back in a month, that is... if you can deal with it for a month." he said. 

"What do you mean?" 

"One month, work for me for one month." The greenette froze. 

"W-What?" 

"If you can work for me for one month, I'll give you back your workplace and I won't try to buy your house, sound fair?" Katsuki said. 

'What kind of deal is this?!?! He's basically forcing me to work for him just so I can keep my workplace and house? Kacchan... you've changed...' Izumi thought.

"What if I say no?" 

"Then you won't get that library and house back. I'll do what I need to do business." he said. 

"You-" 

"I could do worse than that if you don't like my deal." he teased, moving his face closer to hers. 

'One month, this is a terrible idea! But if I don't have any money, then I can't pay for mom's hospital bills. But I won't have as much time for my writing, but I need the money!!!' Izumi yelled in her head. 

She slowly peeked her eyes up and saw his piercing Ruby Red eyes staring down at her. 

"J-Just one month?" 

"Yeah." 

'I'm gonna regret this.' 

"Fine, one month, and if I can't deliver, then it's yours." Izumi said, sounding defeated. 

"Hmph, we've made a deal. Which means you start tomorrow." he said with another smirk. 

'I hate you, Kacchan.' 

'This is gonna be fun.'